GH

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have fine, wavy, waist-length hair that is very tangle-prone, so brushing can be a struggle, but this really helps a lot! I also love the coconut scent and it lasts forever~ I can even smell it when I take my hair out of its bun at the end of the day before I take my next shower!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It has a nice scent and makes my hair feel really soft and manageable. I use it every day to detangle my hair. I am all about cruelty-free products and love that it is vegan!!! My hair feels hydrated and moisturized. I like the fact that I can spray it on my hair.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I love the smell of this. I get compliments all the time on smelling good when I spray this on. I use it to detangle and lightly mist my damp hair before combing through. I love the ingredients and it seems to help with the strength of my hair and preventing further breakage on my bleached medium length hair.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

It smells like coconut. It feels light on my hair and doesn't make it feel heavy or oily. I notice a difference when I don't use it on my hair. If they had a bigger sized bottle, I would get it. It helps detangle of my hair. Just hold the bottle a fair distance from your hair so the mist covers a bigger area. Overall I love this and recommend it to others!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This smells like coconut and really helped with my super Tangly hair… But because I had to use so much of it to get all of the tangles out… It made my hair look a little greasy and weighed it down. However, I would still recommend it because having to wash hair more often is a lot better than having to tear it out because it’s so tangled!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This works super well to soften hair right after the shower and help remove tangles. the only reason i take a star off is because the sprayer is more of a stream than a mist, so i feel like i have to distribute it throughout my ends with my hands. it smells really good and is safe according to EWG.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Where have you been all my life!?!? I have fine, color treated hair and recently moved to a country where there is hard water. This is deeply moisturizing and smells absolutely delicious. Fresh and beachy and healthy. It detangles my hair and makes it manageable again. 10/10.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Wonderful product to keep my hair moisturize, shinny and with a healthy look. I love swimming so I badly need great quality products for my hair

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I absolutely love this stuff. bought it for my girls and their hair is so nice to brush after a shower/bath now. definitely recommend.