GH
3.6

3.6
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Tasty!

This is a great drink mix that tastes just like a pumpkin latte. The package size is great and resealable to keep fresh. It has quality ingredients that benefit the body with the right recommendation serving size. Mixes well by itself or my favorite is mixed in with a smoothie!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This purchase was for my husband who loves pumpkin. It was a hit!!! While we do not have dairy allergies, we do have sensitivies and so the coconut milk base does a good job frothing/whipping and yet does not stir up extra phlegm. Definitely recommended!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Really nice!! I added oat milk to make it taste even better Can definitely feel the spice haha (probably the ginger) but overall really great perfect for fall

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I just received the package and the first thing I did was taste it and the taste is just amazing I'm going to drink this all winter!!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I love to buy organic whenever possible, and this drink is such good value. I like that it contains high quality ingredients, tasty and highly recommended - especially at this time of year. It's a handy sized package; I always get 2 servings of tea out of one bag. Sometimes I mix it with a cinnamon stick, a piece of star anise or some dried apple.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I have never tried pumpkin spice latte before, but this was really good! The smell and taste is amazing.

07029c62-6a40-4499-aa46-541c15a0914f
752a06be-7730-481e-9440-8e2a1e6d0b58
42822047-517c-4f4f-853d-ecc68e1f593c
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Its not that tasty actually. It really depends on your taste buds but for me it is ok ok. I was wondering for the strong pumpkin kind of but it taste very mild. Thanks

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I want to love this product but it does have a little weird taste? I'm not sure if it's the way I'm preparing it but I don't love this. If anyone has any recommendation besides just adding water, I'd love to hear it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

the taste is good. However, I'm not really sure how to drink it. It's better to boil some milk rather than water in my opinion to drink this powder.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This Latte is pretty nice, overall. The ingredients and taste are great. I mix this with a nut or oat milk.