GH

Posted on May 7, 2022

I had heppatitis A in my childhood, so I try to take care of my liver. There are a lot of pills there, good size. About the quality - I like it. I know that milk thistle is very benefic for liver and for your body, it is a great detox supplement.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Healthy liver = healthy body. Liver is the key organ of metabolism and excretion is continuously and variedly exposed to xenobiotics because of its strategic placement in the body. Toxins absorb from the intestinal tract first enter the liver resulting in a variety of liver disorders. Silymarin has cytoprotection activities due to its antioxidant activity and radical scavenging. The very first usage of Milk thistle, however, was for its hepatoprotectant and antioxidant activities.

It seems like a good quality milk thistle product for sure, I take 3 caps a day. I've not noticed anything yet, not negative nor positive, after about a month. I was used to taking the Paradise Herbs brand daily for years, and I believe it helped me keep my liver enzymes in check while I was taking a medication that could affect the liver negatively. I decided organic milk thistle would be better, but more time is needed to assess this. So far so good.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I think the product is ok... didn't notice any improvements to my liver yet but perhaps it take a while to produce results. Anyway, I'm happy to have found an organic source without fillers and other chemicals. This is important for me as I'm taking a lot of supplements at the moment and many of them contains fillers/binders/etc, which all adds up.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very good organic milk thistle packaged in a glass bottle with no fillers whatsoever. Only drawback is you have to take 3 capsules a day to get the 80% silymarin of 240mg. This in other products can be done with one capsule only, but they're not organic, and in my opinion milk thistle should be as clean and as pure as possible.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This company is known for its integrity, which is reflected in all their products. Their milk thistle capsules are of a very high quality, which is imperative. Excellent product at a good price.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I ordered Milk Thistle few times. Product is organic with 80% silymarin. I order regular this product because I have fat liver. It is amazing supplement for liver, but also for all our body. Highly recommend

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Love this brand! Very good product, organic, no fillers or other chems! Usually, I make tea from artichoke leaves from my garden but, when they’re in short supply this is a great alternative!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Wild Harvest is a brand that I really trust, and I love their Milk Thistle which keeps toxins out and my liver healthy and working well.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Not sure if it's working as we dont feel any effects but no complaints either. Use it to protect ourselves from spike proteins transmissions as recommended by the spanish medical group.