GH

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Astragalus was the key component in one of my favorite TCM blends, and I am so glad to have found this particular brand. I feel confident that my overall immunity has been supported by daily supplementation of Astragalus, and I also appreciate the extensive information contained on the packaging. For anyone looking to introduce a new herbal supplement to their immunity-boosting vitamin regime, you could do no better than to consider astragalus from this brand.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This Astragalus is excellent in quality, with the appropriate ingredient and strength. It is very effective in immune support. Expiration date is clearly printed on the the bottle and is always far enough ahead for the capsules to be used before it meets the expiration date. The price of this product is a great value and savings for someone regularly takes Astragalus. It is of appropriate age.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I think this stuff is helping keep my immune system strong. I've been taking it alongside the garlic capsuls from the same brand. Doesn't have any bad taste. The only downside is that you have to take 3 capsuls to get the full amount so 1 bottle doesn't last very long.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Quality product. Quality ingredients. Have been using this brand for ages. Lots of immune boosting benefits. Small capsules. No after taste. Do not take if you have a fever. Love the glass packaging rather than plastic. Use as part of our daily supplements

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Used this as part of a regimen when I came down with mono. It seems to be helping and Oregons Wild Harvest is a great brand that I trust, so I know they make quality supplements.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have recently started taking Astragalus so too soon to talk about results but I am happy with the quality of the ingredients from this company.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Been taking Astragalus for a while now - one a day - and it keeps me from getting sick. I am so happy with it as I am in my 70’s and it is important to stay free from colds. The hemp works for us all to make us healthy.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The quality is great. Your open the jar and can smell the grass. About the results on my body too early to see.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Such a great product. I purchased it because it is organic and non-gmo and at a reasonable price. Most suitable for me.