GH

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

The quality of this product is great! The ingredients are vegan and so effective from the 1st week of using. The size is good for a supplement like this. I liked the package and i saw the benefits after the 1st week. My digestion got improved and the number of the microbiomes is enough to solve your digestive problems. I had a horrible constipation in my gut but thanks to this product who solve it I believe the absorption of this product is fast as u can feel it works after an hour of using it. And finally this product has no taste at all.

692916cf-46a0-470f-ad34-f5da5d02cd5e
Posted on May 9, 2022

This product is excellent!! For a long time I have had issues with my stomach and digestion. A friend of mine told me about this product and ordered it. It’s been 2 weeks now and I feel like everything is moving the way it’s supposed to. Eating healthy and exercising it’s key as well .. I recommend this for everyone.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I found this product really helped with my bloating. Being shelf stable is a big plus but I still store it in the fridge. I’m on my second bottle and it’s something I’ll probably keep buying

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I like Ora products as there are no unknown ingredients. Works well but recommended to store in fridge, especially in humid countries.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Best probiotic you can get! I have never felt better after using this. Mealtime is more enjoyable and I don't have that bloat anymore.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I would love to leave a good review for this highly recommended vegan probiotic & prebiotic! Purchased 2 x bottles, have finished 1/2 bottles so far but it just didn't work for me! I even had constipation.. However, will keep taking these capsules and hopefully it will work for me! Else, I will have to search for another vegan probiotics!

Isthatrazan
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I heard good stuff about this one, so I’m very optimistic about it

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Great for me who is unfortunately subject to stomach discomfort. Haven't have any trouble since I take it, hope it will last !

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I have no complaints about this product. I’m about half way through use and happy with the happier guy