GH

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
From Japanese Girl! Excellent

I love this protein but it is a little bitter and dense. I like to make recipes with this protein precisely because it's not sweet. But to drink after training I still prefer a more liquid protein like Dymatize ISO 100 or Isopure. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

7ab48926-fd70-453a-bf1c-6abc9f2d6f01
696fc25e-0b47-4b3e-ba5f-08f53d1bb164
5fe984cf-9e68-4bcc-baec-caf9c7f63e80
efb5e9a9-cb93-41c1-a67d-3c4c0561896c

To put it simply, Double Rich Chocolate is a crowd-pleaser. It’s a flavor that almost no one can hate. It’s also a flavor you can do many things with. Like what? Like mixing it with yogurt, smoothies, pancakes, cookies, and anything else you can think of. And it’ll always give you its rich chocolately taste in all of them. So don’t waste another second. If you’ve been dying to find a new, good protein powder, and you love chocolate, this is the perfect one for you.

b9d1832c-9f00-4e37-bd02-cf2edacaadc5
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This is a quality product and taste really good especially the rich chocolate flavor. Best way to get whey protein after workout and even in daily use. This is also helpful to me to maintain regular diet and after heavy training. I have used other products but this one is really good.

3242ed2c-395a-4017-bdef-911d14de6b34
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Taste good. It said double rich chocolate, but the chocolate taste is not that reach, it has a soft chocolate taste make it easy to swallow. My husband thought it is too sweet, so you might want to be careful. It blend easily with shaker, but not blend well if you stir it. There were lots of lumps even after long and vigorous stirring. Since it is more in a sweet taste, I use it as the substitute of sugar when I make chocolate oat muffins, it gives hints of sweetness and make it more moist. I love it because the taste make versatile

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Apart from the excellent taste and quality of this whey protein, delivery came much faster than stated by iherb! plus let us not forget that the price is just great double rich chocolate flavor just goes with everything, it is not overpowering, just the right amount of chocolate goodness and sweetness!

868a51af-890d-4c9e-9d3b-fcd86173aaca
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is so essential for me and my husband. It improves the nutrient content of our diet and also have effects on our immune system. Especially that both of us are looking forward to improving our athletic performance and increasing our strength. The taste is incredible!! It's like eating chocolates but without any guilty at all. The package and size are great for the price. Totally worth all the benefits on our fitness. It can also be a substitute ingredient for desserts and pastries instead of putting chocolates with high fat.

2f62e031-a434-4fad-80f5-c2ad80809ea1
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

When you buy 2.27 kg, make sure you like the taste, as for quality ON was always one of the best, I really like the bottle design over soft packaging, easier to take out protein and not dropping on the ground. Benefit that it has additional BCAA, which help you to recover fast after training, And I noticed I dont fart from it as from other cheap options ;))

d0a49966-b835-456f-9eb2-093803eeff0a
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I've been using this whey Protein supplement for a long time now. Its tastes great, desolves well, and its premium quality. I allways take the large container and it lasts for several months. It helps me with my training, as i need larger amount of protein in my diet I reccomend that product

0baefab8-e7ae-4c36-81cb-cd1a83461e27