Page 1 - Reviews - One Brands, ONE Bar, Maple Glazed Doughnut, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
GH

Posted on May 12, 2022

In love with this bar. super tasty and good taste is something that it is gard to find. great for fitness or diet. I use it in the morning or if I don't have time to eat after workout/training. package size is great value for money. all the right ingredients are there with high protein count. you will gain only benefits from this high quality product.

5fa675d8-807c-4dd6-9467-1173e4c79b7d
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Maple Glazed donut in a bar! Love this taste, great for someone that have sweet tooth. It does have a slight protein bar taste to it, but the icing really step up the game. Love the packaging&size and great to carry&eat on the go, especially on your busy day.

a18779e0-2371-4429-b16e-d4789d1682ee
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

High protein and sweet. However it doesn’t taste like maple or donut but it’s tasty. High calories though however I’ve had better. For the price I wouldn’t buy it again but they have a lot of different flavours so will try others :) if this review is useful please leave a thumbs up

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

also known as α-lipoic acid, alpha-lipoic acid and thioctic acid, is an organosulfur compound derived from caprylic acid. ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism , good quality superfood good benefit no effective things on diet package is good! Thanks i herb , 100% ask your doctor before using it , the size good

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Nice texture like all of the other One bars, and satisfying for a post- or pre-workout snack, or just as diet support on a rest day. The quality and value is good as always. The taste isn't exactly like a doughnut, but the coating is nice and maple-like.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This has to be the best flavor of the One brand flavors. It comes so close to like eating a real maple donut that I can have my cake (or I guess donut) and eat it too! Great taste in a prefect size. Fill you up with goodness and wanting to go lift some weights so you can have another.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

it has one of the best tastes so far, the quality is great, clean ingredient, I like the product so much perfect for my diet and use it frequently, it was well packaged.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It’s taste yummy, chewie and have very yummi glaze, can satisfied when I want eat donat, I think its more yummi than donat and eat with no worried 👍👍🥰

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

These bars are so good when I’m on the move. Just grab and go. I keep them in the fridge because I especially like them hard and firm. Great taste. So flavorful and so satisfying!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I don't eat many sweets, so this hits the spot for a post-workout treat when I've already had lunch/dinner. Great flavor and protein gram count.