GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I've been using a stronger dose of Molybdenum Glycinate but decided to try these drops as I'm severely sulfur intolerant, it flares up massive Fibromyalgia. One of the reviews said this form is better absorbed than when Moly is attached to an amino acid and I now believe this is true. I have had a cancer scare and further testing is required so I began AHCC but being a sulfur product, I was having trouble taking it, even with 2-3 mg Molybdenum Glycinate. I tried something different today, I emptied half a capsule into a mouthful of water, and added 6 drops of this Liquid Ammonium Moybdate and I let it sit for a few minutes after mixing. When I drank it it smelled like sulfur and I've had no reaction. I think the drops converted the sulfites in the AHCC into sulfates which I'm fine with so I can now work up to the full dosage. Very relieved this form is available from iHerb.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

My stomach hurts a little and my heart beats faster after a few days of taking this because of what I think is the benzyl alcohol's fault but now it seems that my body adjusted and not having those reactions anymore. I like the form of molybdenum they used but I wish they remove the benzyl alcohol next time.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Never have any problems with this particular molybdenum from Nutricology. I usually try to avoid citric acid, but it makes up only part of their preservatives, and at the dose of 3 drops a day of this product I have no problem with it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

-Good quality packaging and supplement - neutral taste - we use to reduce high loads of copper and some symptoms seem to have gone. - Good benefit To improve zinc deficiency - size of bottle seemed small but our seven year old boy takes one drop only at this stage for dosage/frequency

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I am using it for my protocol for b12 paradoxical deficiency. It the only brand with the right kind of mob.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

easy to administer, tasteless in liquid, will take time to see results

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great for starting out and titration dose. A strong detoxer.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

superior quality, pure ingredients, compact size, good taste,as a supplement I recommend it, I have got benefits

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great source of molybdenum for while i was lacking. Flavorless and easy to take

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good brand with high standards of quality. Good absorption.