GH

N84
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This conditioner suited my oily hair as it moisturized it but didn’t leave it look like its oily. Good size for me as i use it daily. Loved the scent and the quality of the product❤️❤️ good packaging as well👌🏻👌🏻 i use it along with its shampoo. The age : for teenagers and adults

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I haven't used conditioner in years because I didn't want my hair to look greasy. Several years ago, I started using this shampoo and loved it. Recently, my scalp was itchy, so I thought I would try the conditioner that matches my shampoo to see if it helps my scalp. So far it seems to be helping, and my hair doesn't look greasy!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

decent shampoo. good scent. but when i keep using this, my hair gets a bit greasy. and my scalp also gets itchy sometimes. maybe too drying for me.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I like it it’s make my hair soft and dry cause I have oily hair. But it last dry for one day or two day

I used this conditioner along with the shampoo from the same line for a few weeks before writing this review. Unfortunately it did nothing for me, as much as I wanted to like it. The bottle is not very user-friendly, it’s quite hard to squeeze out the product due to thicker consistency. My hair was left dry and tangled afterwards, so I won’t repurchase it.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Feb 7, 2021
1933

I have a coconut allergy and it is near impossible to find shampoo and conditioner without it in it and I use this with the shampoo and it leaves my hair soft and clean! I have always loved this product and I will continue to buy it.

95fe9e21-2ca2-4883-9dfb-9ea80be9b12b
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I love the ingredient list, soft and nice hair. I like the scent as well.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Very nice and good smell and texture

032d044a-238a-4186-8b74-14da2f433403
Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I have oily hair and find this conditioner is not too heavy and not too light, love it and have been using it for many years.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Favorite brand, works great with shampoo!