GH

Supplement Advice
Posted on Feb 4, 2022
1,864
7,314

Very good supplement for overall thyroid health and stress control. My friends love this one! It is especially beneficial when you are in a strict caloric deficit and your thyroids slows down because of small food intake. This supplement help your thyroid work well despite low food intake and burn more fat.

This supplement is both cheap and fantastic. It has essential vitamins and minerals that help the thyroid produce thyroid hormones and speed up the metabolism. It also has KSM-66 Ashwagandha to lower cortisol since high levels of cortisol impair the production of thyroid hormones. There is also a fine dose of Iodine (most people are deficient in it) and it also has Tyrosine - both are essential for thyroid hormone synthesis. And the best part is this supplement is neither a fat burner nor a stimulant. It can actually be classified as a thyroid health supplement and anyone can take it, even people who do not work out.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I am using it twice daily as well as low carb diet and loosing weight Not sure weight loss because of the product or diet but for sure it helps

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
1,147
1,715

Great quality supplement for improving your thyroid function and helping you lose more fat while on diet without compromising your health.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great product I highly recommend it

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

High quality, but low price. Great!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Its one of best product

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Don't give much energy like other Lipo 6 capsules

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I started taking this Lipo 6 on 07/09, the day after I received it. Today is the 18/07th and I want to make my honest report. Guys, I lost a lot of weight with it and I was only taking 1 capsule in the morning. I have a balanced diet and it contributed a lot to the results but I have one caveat: my hair thinned out and the volume decreased. I don't know if it has anything to do with Lipo 6 that acts on the thyroid but that was the downside. For those who have thyroid problems, be careful because mine is normal and I felt this change in my hair. Anyway , for burning fat , he is excellent ! I didn't finish the pot because I want to know if it has anything to do with thinning my hair. I'll be back to tell you :) Leave a like for me, it encourages me to report 👍🏻

Sosa55
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It suits me well, but you take it during the day. It gives you unlimited energy and activity and blocks the appetite. Thank God, the weight loss is noticeable because I am on a continuous diet.