GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Excellent Clusters! Keto!

Talk about wow! I love the ingredients and it’s keto and sugar free. Plus, they managed to make this into clusters, which has been so hard for me to find in any other keto granola brand. It’s delicious and filling…a fabulous combo for anyone watching their weight but still wanting cereal. I recommend for keto and sugar free deters. Portion size is totally reasonable although I usually double it for a full meal. Very satisfying and I could taste the strawberry. I highly recommend. I would totally buy this again. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this granola, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

NuTrail has the best keto friendly granolas. This one is great if you have a sweet tooth. Flavors are great- no weird aftertaste. Stays crunchy in whatever liquid you pour over it. Makes a very hearty breakfast and the quality is unmatched. Very happy I found this brand on iherb!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Not overly sweet, these are perfect if you are pursuing a ketogenic diet. It does not taste bland as well, was recommended by a friend to try this out. Can usually finish one box per day. Highly recommended to pair it with milk

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

this again i just amazing love all there cereals as someone who follows a keto diet and does alot of exercise i always need a pick me up and these are just the perfect cereals

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great breakfast option which goes well with almond milk or to top your chia pudding. Personally I like the raspberry flavor better than this strawberry one as the sourness of raspberry balances the sweetness of the granola better. Overall it’s great quality and taste.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great choice for keto diet people. Rich with nuts. Tasty and yummy. I always try it with Greek yoghurt and some times milk. Good as a breakfast dish or a snack.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I bought this for the first time. Nutritionally it's great, but if you eat just this for breakfast as recommended on the packaging, it will run out very quickly. I ate it as a topping for my oatmeal. I didn't like the cold aftertaste of the erythritol a bit. Sweet with erythritol, although I couldn't really taste the berry or vanilla. The quantity is also small, so it can't be my usual breakfast for the price.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Excellent taste adding it to my homemade coconut yoghurt, sweet but not too much

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

My favourite Keto granola and I tried many different companies. This one is also very clean