GH
4.7

4.7
AmalYaqoob
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Not fortified nutritional yeast are better than fortified that tend to come with synthetic vitamins that are not even natural. I prefer what comes naturally and this product is amazing, although its price is pretty expensive but at least its something that gives you benefits and no problems… Size of bag is bigger than I expected

08ea9ab9-9238-4731-b650-c802e98e6174

This is my first time ordering this brand, though I have been eating nutritional yeast for about 16 yrs, a little every day, different brands. This one has no synthetic vitamins, which is why I bought it. It's mild tasting, not as strong as some I've had, but very pleasant. It is also very light, as in the flakes themselves are just loftier, bouncier- if you get what I mean- than other brands I've had, which flakes are harder and crunchier in texture. It's mildness and lightness means I put more on/in my food so I can taste the umami flavour. It doesn't interfere with the texture of other foods, and blends in well with sauces. The package has a resealable zip, but I always decant into a jar because powdery things tend to prevent proper resealing. I will buy this brand again.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was looking for a non-fortified nutritional yeast and decided to try this brand. This product is much more delicious than fortified nutritional yeast brands I have tried that contain synthetic B vitamins added to it. The flavor and taste is delicious. I've been incorporating nutritional yeast into my diet since starting keto and I enjoy the taste! I mix it in my home made salad dressings and also in my omelets, or I eat a few teaspoons a day for my daily intake of B vitamins. Will be buying this product again in the future.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Taste is bland, that's because it's not fortified. The flakes in this product could be a bit bigger. It is well priced, sometimes it goes on sale. This yeast compliment my keto diet, especially when taken withVitamin B1. It is well packaged, making my purchase delivered in a good condition.

b3fa0917-36c6-4ef1-9c0b-ce73bcdda18f
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Giving up cheese was really hard for me, so I am glad I found this product. Obviously, it doesn't replace any of the cheeses, but it does have a nice flavor. I make toast, sprinkle a good amount of nutritional yeast on top and then pour olive oil over that, for my version of cheese on toast. It is nice on baked potatoes or any veggie dish.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Very basic nutritional yeast, smile wise and taste. I picked this brand because I prefer none-fortified because I don’t like added nutrients. In addition, the value of quantity vs price is reasonable. I wanted to add nutritional yeast in my diet because of its a good source of some b vitamins. Even though, it has good benefits I couldn’t stand the taste, I swallowing it with water because I feel like adding it to dishes ruin them sometimes.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Tastes nutty to me. I use it on all my salads for the benefit of B vitamins very frequently (two to three times a day). It is good on eggs, salads, mixing into dips. I have seen my family use it on their oatmeal and other random things. The package zips together and stayed together well. We pour in into another container and refill that as needed. A health staple in our house.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is the best nooch that I have tried. The flakes are really big. Super high quality. Awesome for my vegan diet/lifestyle. I think these are the cheesiest flakes I have tried; great taste. The package is massive and will last forever. Right now my favorite is mixing this in salads!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Purchased this as it was launched, at a much lower price. I'm not happy that iHerb have increased the price so much now. This nutritional yeast is unfortified and I believe is quality, however I wonder why B6 is not listed in the supplement facts. Does that mean it doesn't contain any? It should, so this is kind of strange. It seems to be a little less nutritious, in comparison to other brands but it has a great subtle taste. The flakes are very fine and small. Very pale in colour too, compared to other brands I've had. I love the quantity but it was difficult for me to zip the bag after each use, until I got half way through it. If you've found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Hard to find a great nutritional non fortified yeast at a reasonable price. This brand has accomplished both these objectives. I believe in the health benefits that this nutritional yeast affords me. Love the flavor and the great health benefits I am getting as a results supplementing my diet with this product.