GH

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great quality, new born size pacifiers. The packaging was legit no tears I had to worry about. I’m excited to use these for my baby. This style of pacifiers is so hard to find with this specific size too. So glad I found them. Very cute for baby girl.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Baby gets on with this pacifier well. The specially designed shape works well and is easy for baby keep it in her mouth. Light weight and looks good.

not bad, but not fantastic as the curvature inwards creates a red mark on my baby's skin surrounding her mouth. otherwise, product is ok.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

we like that, its good for us ! its daily used, the size is good for my children good quality and came in one package

a4f4da41-230f-4562-9012-a73158adaf1a
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Super cute design and bubs really likes this style, the quality is excellent and handy to use on the go. Good size.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Great pacifiers for a fair price. Only 1/3 has a glow in the dark handle, but that's not an issue for us

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Soft tip and lovely design. Bought it based on the many good reviews on Amazon and has not been disappointed by it's quality.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very cute pinky colors and easy for newborn to latch Highly recommended

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The glow in the dark pacifier here is a huge plus! So easy to find at night!