GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have only been taking this beet root for about 2 weeks and have already seen a possible slight change in my B/P. I look forward to continue to seeing results from.this product. I feel.it is excellent quality and am.happy to.find a product to.help me manage my health at the age of 80 yrs.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Since using the organic beet powder my systolic has dropped 20-30 mmHg. Diastolic 20mmHg. My doctor said keep doing what you are doing. Very pleased with this product.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Great Beet Root supplement. Other brands caused stomach problems at 1 capsule a day. Have taken this brand at 2-3 capsules a day with no problems. Really good for lowering blood pressure. Will buy again...

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I have been taking beet root to strength my blood and help keep my heart healthy. It's made a difference for the better. I will continue to use it!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Doesn't really live up to real beets. But taken on a regular basis they provide at least a small benefit to nitric oxide intake. No bad taste, easy to swallow and as all Now products made of great quality ingredients.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Helped lower mine and my son's blood pressure immediately

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

product has no aftertaste. strength of vitamin is nice for those who don't want to over do it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I've only been taking it less than a week so I really can't say so far I feel nothing by taking the daily recommended dosage.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I was really surprised The price of this product was too low My satisfaction was more than a few times higher If someone recommends a product, I will recommend this product without hesitation

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again