GH

Based on 8,237 Ratings
6,269
1,257
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

There’s hardly any scent and I use it for my hair. It becomes softer and tame. The quality is good and I don’t need a lot of it. So, I think it would last really long. It’s also doesn’t make my hair look greasy. Highly recommended!

fc15af53-6e3d-4d08-b37b-1a815f2f6174
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

As jojoba is a lightweight oil its perfect for my oily scalp but dry ends as other heavy oils doesn’t go with my hair and makes hair loss. I use it with rose hip oil that i bought from i herb as well and this is the only combo i have been using so far to oil my hair before shampooing or sometimes just jojoba oil.

5df9f1aa-87d3-4466-ab1c-0b0f3d8abaa6

Great quality at affordable price. I use jojoba oil to remove my make up and to moisturise my skin. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves my skin moisturised and comfortable. It is a big size bottle which will last me for a few months. I will buy again once I run out.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I love Jojoba Oil. I used this as a hair oil and body oil. It doesn’t have scent that I have noticed. You can see it’s great quality cause pure jojoba oil has a golden color. I purchased the 16oz size like 3 times and probably would purchase it again when I ran out. It’s very moisturizing. My skin love it. My hair love it. My family love it. My friends love it. There weren’t any sensitive reactions from anyone I know using this oil we all loved it!!! If this review was helpful give my review a like! I would appreciate that :)

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This great quality essential oil is great for both hair and skin. I add it to my DYI body and hair butters as well as deep conditioner. It is moisturizing and nourishing for the hair and skin, also great for removing makeup.Jojoba oil is known for it’s moisturizing benefits. I use it by itself on my skin when it feels dry and ashy. The packing is fine and the size will last you a long time.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
2,051

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I use on both face and body. Great for splashing a bit in the bath for added but for luxury. feels great on my skin and is really moisturising. Great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. It works well for both when my skin is dry and needing extra nourishment and for when it's only to help balance serum production.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I used it for my curly hair it's very good and it has a nice scent and the size is perfect considering the price and the package. It's ok for all ages and the benefit I got is that my hair looks super healthy. Because the essential oil has a good composition of jojoba which moisturizes the sensitive hair

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I love this jojoba oil. I like to use it when I'm fresh out of the shower with damp skin. it really helps to keep my skin moisturized and nourished. i would recommend for sensitive as jojoba oil is the closest oil to what our skin naturally makes. nice light scent.