GH

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Been looking for this!

Quite difficuly to find this, lucky found it here. Now my keto diet is much easier especially that i have this ready in yhe kitchen. Used this as a thickener, instead of cornstarch. Used also for my desserts and pastries, makes my baking and keto dessert even possible. Texture and taste is normal, no smell or after taste. Good quality and gluten free. I used this also for my patty. Im happy with this.

afdd5f24-1999-45a1-a7d8-432445e3df15
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I had seen this brand being used by a vlogger to make Protein Sparing Bread recipes, and it seemed to work much better than the brand I already had, so I'm glad to be able to order it through iHerb to the UK. I follow a Ketogenic Protocol, so use it as a thickener too, and I've often had issues with the brand I use, but Now Foods brand is much better quality. I've been reluctant to use my previous brand, because of the issues I've had with it, but I'll use this more frequently as an ingredient now, because it gives better results. The photo is my Blue Poppy Seed PSMF Rolls, and Mozzarella and Pepperoni filled PSMF rolls.

836cffdd-f7f4-43c1-854f-fef18ba90cd2
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Since i’ve learned to use Xanthan Gum, my vegan and gluten free deserts became so much better. A very small quantity it is necessary, to achive great results, like this souffle cake from aquafaba. Thank you iherb, thank you now, for such great solutions. Thank you for liking my review.

97570af9-2dfe-4395-8cfd-d75ad51a5266
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I've restarted my keto diet since mid May 2021 and to date I've lost 22kg. Initially ordered these to make keto bread then realised that I can use as a thickening agent for anything. I made some beef brisket stew in my slow cooker and towards the end, added 2 tablespoons of Xanthan Gum to thicken it. Voila, thick yummy gravy! Highly recommend this quality ingredient to those looking for a thickening agent.

21bcc453-394c-4660-b4e0-530b471b542f
15d56675-268c-4c85-adaf-e14b95b299ad
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

I'm new at baking recipes with gluten free flour so I was a bit concerned when purchasing this product. However, the quality is great. It doesn't have any strong taste and the quantity is also good since you don't need much to make your own gluten free flour. I will definitely use it again.

1aa8a4e3-1cc7-4a01-9e57-6fd74fa2674b
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This product is amazing in smoothies/frozen protein shakes to make it thicker. I love using it to make a healthier kind of "ice cream". It is much better value to order it from iHerb than the other sites available to me as an EU customer, so I absolutely love it and will keep stocking up on it. Very little is needed per serving, so one box lasts for a long time.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great adding it to protein shakes to give them an almost soft-serve texture that lets you eat them with a spoon! The size of the bottle seems small but it lasts for ages as you only need to use a little at a time. Be aware that if you want to use it in a sauce, you should blend it with water first or it will go gummy-textured and clumpy.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am on a keto diet so I need xanthan gum in my cooking and baking, there is no taste to it and the ingredient is simple, just the xanthan gum, the size is ok and the quality seems good, the package is just a simple bottle with a lid.