GH

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

These pumpkin seeds are always fresh and flavorful. I soak them to make "milk" and also use them along with other nuts and seeds to make oil-free salad dressings. I also grind them with NOW sunflower seeds and salt to make a vegan "Parmesan" cheese substitute that we frequently sprinkle on salads. This is a staple on our lunch and dinner table!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I used to order 4 ounce packages of roasted pumpkin seeds for almost 4 dollars a package. Here you get 16 ounces, they are delicious raw, but I roast them myself in the oven. It is very easy to do, set oven to 350, place on cookie sheet with parchment paper, roast for 7 minutes then remove and stir, roast another 5 minutes and it is done! I smear the parchment paper with a very thin layer of coconut oil and after they have cooled I add a little finely ground salt. This is optional. Love it and it saves me money. They taste better than the pre-roasted ones.

This may be pseudoscience and take it with a grain of salt, but in an attempt to balance my hormones naturally, I started seed cycling (in addition to getting more sleep and exercise... which are actually supported by real research unlike seed cycling) because it makes me feel in control of my life. These seeds are great for that, I toss a tablespoon of these bad boys onto a salad during my follicular phase, or onto my pathetic little "TikTok Baked Oats".

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Oh i love their pumpkin seeds they are very high quality and taste good and it has a lot of benefits.. i eat it with my overnight oatmeal recipe every morning .. so yum.. its good for diet .. size is big .. i will definitely buy again on my next iherb purchase

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love pumpkin seeds. They do have incredible benefits, it has so many vitamins and the package is nice it will last you a while. I eat them mostly as a snack. It fits well to any diet you have. I love that they are not salty, like many others.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

We all know that pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc and good for our immune system, but surprisingly, it was not mentioned on the product label. So, I asked the Now Foods support team why they did not mention zinc on the product label. They said because it was naturally occurring. I decided to try it. Delicious! I will continue buying it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I never realized how high in protein pumpkin seeds are until one day I was reading the nutritional information on the back of the package. (That's right, I'm a nutrition nerd.) NOW Foods is a well known, quality company, and these organic pumpkin seeds can be added to most everything - salads, oatmeal, sandwiches. You can also eat them by the handful!

Mariam888
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

We love using pumpkin seeds in our house good quality and the size is good authentic ingredients and the taste is nice And it’s healthy to add pumpkin seeds in your diets you can use and a lot of recipes or just sprinkle them on your salad or your milk