Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Potassium Gluconate, 99 mg, 250 Tablets - iHerb
GH
Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Potassium is important for the heart, muscles, and nerves. Potassium levels can be low as a result of a disease or from taking certain medicines, or after a prolonged illness with diarrhea or vomiting. I take it as a part of an adrenal cocktail with Pink Himalayan salt and vitamin C.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I like taking a few of these throughout the day in hot weather when I’m drinking tons of fluids. Potassium can lower blood sugar for some people- does not have that effect on me though. I use this brands powder too for my own electrolyte drink. Good quality.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

i really like the NOW products because they are great quality for the price and don't use many of the ingredients I don't want in my vitamins. I have refilled this product twice and plan to do again.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Ordered this product to ease leg cramps at night also to good water balance in system. Potassium is very important mineral required heavily and thing like a banana or two can not just cut it! Will reorder again

Posted on May 17, 2022

Suspected low in potassium because of cramps. There was excessive sweating too, for months. After taking it, the sweating stopped practically immediately. Cramps are hardly noticeable.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The best form of potassium out there and the price is reasonable. NOW is a great brand with high-quality supplements at a reasonable price.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Good addition to my daily regimen to ward off cramps from cycling. Suffered for years, but with this as an addition to magnesium daily, I've seen less issue with leg cramping.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is a very good supplement and I trust this brand. It is hard for me to eat enough potassium so this helps with any deficiency. It is not a coated pill and not too big.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Really like the NOW product. I also appreciate the idea that it's only 99mg per pill as too much in a day can be harmful. My levels are a little low due to blood pressure medication I have to take. Hopefully this will bring it up to par.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

For me a supplement that was outside my radar, but I have taken it over the winter, and feel like it has helped my immune system quite good.