GH

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have very pale skin as do my brothers. I take one of these just about every day of the week. If I know I'm going to be out in the sun for a long time, I will take two a day for a week or two. I do have to say I burn very quickly if I do not take these and I will burn and get the bubble blisters. By taking these I will turn red for a day or two but it doesn't not burn our hurt. My family has also pushed this products to the limits and it has never failed. My brother, who is also very pale and burns quickly, was a lifeguard for 4 year and he would take these in the summer and would never burn. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

To be honest, it's hard to know how well Paba is working, because I can't compare my hair now to how it would be if I hadn't been taking it. However, after sudden increase in gray, the progression seems to have halted since taking Paba (just one a day after a meal), and I've had no ill effects from it at all. Definitely worth trying!

Oh, I didn't plan to buy this product. But recently I discovered my first gray hair and decided not to hesitate. Among other things, I live in a northern country and read somewhere that PABA improves the skin's protective functions against the sun's rays. I noticed results within a week. The skin burns less, the tan is more even, everything is fine even without SPF. When washing the hair, the hair falls out less and as if it had become thicker! The gray hair has not gone anywhere, but I think gray hair needs more time to heal. However, so far I love it!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Nice sized bottle and I only take 1 a day. It's only been a week so haven't noticed yet if it's eliminating the grey hair but may take longer. I have had more energy since I started them but not sure if it's because of this. Maybe this is the result of more red blood cell creation which PABA does.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My hair is back to being healthy and shiny. looks great since using this daily. I take 2 per day. My hair is back to being healthy and shiny.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I've consumed paba for few months already and it's really work to maintain black hair and improve skin issues. Will continue to take as its really effective for me.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have heard about papa for grey hairs.i am using for a week ,will update about the results.otherwise its gives no problem while using as its essential part of our diet like folic acidand improves metabolism.came in now packaging same as other product.worth buy ,like it,not expensive as other products.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

High potency and best price. I found that it darkens gray hair if used for several months at one capsule with each meal. If you stop taking it, you quickly lose all gains. It may cause upset stomach. PABA can also be used for vitiligo.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

2nd time purchased and worth to buy. My hair colour really improved and I think after I've consumed for 2 months, I'm not really find any grey hair. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This supplement is efficient in providing me energy to boost my mood and relieve stresses, it boosts the healthy function of my nervous system as well. Totally great quality capsules.