GH

4.6
Based on 1,176 Ratings
Posted on Jan 23, 2023
מצוין!

Love eucalyptus oil! its my go-to for any flu symptoms relief. . love the scent, the size and package are great. the benefits of the eucalyptus oil are known and its natural so - buy it - for self use or just good smell around your home.. defiantly a good buy and I will buy it again - and the price is totally worth it!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I use this essential oil during the winter months whenever I feel like I have a cold coming on. I feel it opens up the airways. It's also nice to have a few drops in a hot shower. It is a nice size bottle so a good value and high quality.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Essentials are pretty much a part of my self care routine. Eucalyptus has been a gem when it comes to getting a great nights rest. I rub a generous amount at the bottom of my feet and I am sleeping like a baby no more than 20 mins later. Worth the try!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

big size for the price. I use it for enemas and to mix it with my tooth paste as it is antiseptic and it keeps my mouth very clean. Be careful with essential oils always use one drop in a dilution solution. never use them alone. This are natural products however they are extremely potent.

k82022
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

i have used each of the essential oils i purchased once. they seem great quality. i’m a big fan of the brand so i will absolutely buy it again and other products from NOW foods. great size for a great price. the products arrived nicely packaged to avoid spillage. i’m very happy with this.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great essential oil. I love that it's organic. I put a drop of it onto my toothpaste when I'm brushing my teeth. Eucalptus essential oil (and also lemon apparently) are restorative for the gums. I'm yet to experience this, but I do feel that my mouth and gums feel healthier since using it

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Scent is great, clean, very nice. The size of the bottle is good - easy to carry around (now it's on my shelf, but soemtimes I put it in my pocket when I go somewhere)

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Great scent and quality . Natural scent and soothing . Always been buying Now essential oil . Package and size is also right . Lots of uses and benefits.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

For me it's the combination of price and being organic. I use it for steam inhalations and it helps once you know it's the good quality stuff.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I love this brand. it's affordable but still provides a great quality. Eucalyptus essential oil can help soothing breathing during cold while congested along with peppermint and camphor essential oils