GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I took this oregano as there was no oregano oil capsules when I was ordering. I love the taste, it does not burn in stomach even if taken without food. I hope it will have the same great result as oregano oil. I take oregano to fight different sort of parasites.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I use oregano very often, especially during cold and flu season. I like that it not only fights bacteria but also fungal infections, provides antioxidants, reduces inflammation, heals wounds, helps with small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) and candida, relieves pain. The capsules are small and easy to swallow, with no aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been taking NOW oregano oil for some time now & am quite pleased with the results...I take it when I feel something coming on & it works well in releiving ear aches.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Have always been a fan of Oregano it’s improvement on my health, good for the skin and diet, and it’s taste is just great. It is also well packaged and really recommend for anyone especially women to include this on their diet.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like these oregano capsules. If I have a cold or the flu, I drink it twice a day. And, sometimes for 5 days I drink one capsule a day as a preventive measure. When using oregano oil, the concentration of iron in the blood may decrease.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Oregano contains chemicals help reduce cough. Oregano also help with digestion and with fighting against some bacteria and viruses, for wound healing, parasite infections, and many other conditions. Is a must have at home.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I love iHerb products. Thank you for your loyalty. Note: You will receive the products without any problem, and even if there are problems, Iherb is working to find a solution. Thank you iherb

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Excellent quality and potency. One active ingredient which is more gentle on my stomach than oil of oregano. It’s tasteless but with strong oregano scent. effects of it are almost immediate when fighting sinus infection.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

NOW® Oregano Capsules are of the Origanum vulgare species, commonly known as wild Oregano. Oregano is an ancient culinary herb whose name means "joy-of-the-mountain." This fragrant herb has been known and widely used by herbalists in the Mediterranean region for centuries.