GH

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

408fbeac-58a9-4b47-9fa6-3cb6c1021146
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent quality and great addition to our health program. Super food. Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many Nutrients. Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties. Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels. May Have Anti-Cancer Properties. May Reduce Blood Pressure. Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis. May Be Effective Against Anemia. May Improve Muscle Strength and Endurance. May Aid Blood Sugar Control.

c663f2cb-4f42-4181-9486-6b5c0ac42b21
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have been off spirulina for a time, don't know why it just happened and it was mentioned when i was reading up on muscles rheumatism so I am giving it a go again. Everything to ease the pain. Another thing spirulina does is it takes away your odour, something that can be handy for people who have a pungent body odour

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

My friend recommends this to me. The quality and ingredient are fine. Size of capsule is fine, too, and the powder does not come out. It's easy to swallow. Overall, the package is fine, though I don't feel anything with taking this spirulina. I'd choose this brand again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I have always found the NOW brands to have the highest quality, so it was no surprise when I discovered this Spirulina in capsule form. It's now the only way I will take Spirulina. No aftertaste. They go down smoothly. I feel all the benefits.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The capsules are small and easy to swallow. My boyfriend opens them and blends the spirulina into his smoothies. He says he notices a spike in energy and less hunger when he takes them.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Full of antioxidents, this spirulina helps me feel energetic all day. Better than powder form which is less convenient when in a rush in the morning. Love the now brand!