GH

4.7
Based on 6,919 Ratings
5,425
Posted on May 22, 2022

This supplement is a good quality product. The turmeric could be tasted when you consume it. Milk thistle is also good for detox. Great ingredients, very helpful when I feel too tired or often sleep late, I will consume this supplement. It brings benefit to me personally. The size is great. One of my fav product.

8ee000c8-9bca-41de-abb1-d8d97ebc3ee2
90ee7a12-d22f-415a-a45e-423861be15a7
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Even though I have been taking this for a couple days now, I am very pleased. Have not had any side negative side effects from it; I actually feel better. Capsules are easy for me to swallow. I even like that there is tumeric in it which is an added bonus.

ac7a7b29-c10f-4e72-97c4-3f062d6e3388
30453d73-c1d0-4095-884b-c406112a514b

Really good product for liver health and way better and more affordable than local alternatives) if you faced taking lots of medication these days due to different issues such as Covid, this one is an incredible supplement to support your liver health (you can also try it with Liver Support supplement also from Now as well as Lecithin and they just work wonders together). If you’re still using local bought medication for liver support, you should def consider trying these instead P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

eaeb52da-74bf-4834-adef-2aaa0aca5a61
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Can't live without Milk Thistle especially from Now Food! Easy to take, great immediate effect, amazing quality! As I take some medication regularly, I'm worried about my liver. This completely helps my concern removed. Easy size and no taste to swallow as well. haha The mandatory supplement for my life!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This great quality product works for my daughter. She take strong pain meds and her urine use to so dense. This milk thistle clears up her urine. I am very impressed. I read that it detox the liver. Great ingredients in it like dandelion which helps with absorption. It worth trying. Always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements. Pill size is easy to swallow .

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Another superb NOW product. I've been fortunate to always receive fresh and undamaged products from them. Potency is what I am after. I tend to order enough to get me through a year so I don't need to order supplements during the summer where they might experience heat damage during shipping.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Really great for detoxing & protecting the liver and its great they added a good amount of turmeric so I don't have to buy a separate supplement for that. I take 2 capsules a day and that gives me the same amount of turmeric I used to get from a turmeric supplement alone . So far the best milk thistle supplement I've tried.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

So, I kept reading about Milk Thistle and came across this product. Since taking this product - my liver enzymes have all fallen back into their normal range. Yep. I think it happened within two weeks and it's been 3 labs since and my liver numbers are all within their normal range again despite medication that can mess with liver numbers. I do swear by this economical product that works for whatever has been ailing my liver!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Very useful product especially for liver support. I use it because i had hepatitis C and my doctor highly recommended it to me. Best supplement for people who use too much alcohol or different pills. Best for liver and the whole organism detox as well. Small size capsules without any taste

Posted on Sep 25, 2022