GH

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The capsules have no taste or smell. After taking the pills, I feel good, there were no side effects, although I expected anything when I just started taking the drug. A package containing 90 capsules is enough for me for a month of daily use. I sincerely believe that if there is an opportunity to help the body become healthier and cleaner, then it must be used. I recommend!

48a597a2-a39c-4cd8-9a7f-ff7491fa9e6d
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This brand Now foods is the most trusted formula, the quality is good, ingredients is good for fatty liver or liver problem. NOW Liver Refresh helps increase the production of natural antioxidant, Glutathione. Free radicals are effectively neutralized to give you several additional health benefits. With Now Liver Refresh, you enjoy better immunity, lower cholesterol levels, and improved overall health.

aab26cda-6ea8-4b71-894d-036f86720566
Posted on May 2, 2022

This is my second bottle! Super loved this! The quality of this supplement has all the ingredients that is necessary to detox for a healthier liver. My whole family is also taking this and they like it too. Taking 3 tablets per day is all I need for a healthy detoxification process. The size of the tablet is also easy to swallow.

f96a4c6e-b81c-4f51-8e44-208af9f9e158
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

As with any supplement who really knows but it seems fine, comparable to other brands that I have tried. Good quality. The product was all usable, with no damaged pills in the bottle. As to effectiveness, it does have the same diuretic properties as I have experienced with other brands. Will buy it again.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I was diagnosis with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and my under bust was swollen and I ended up developing spider veins there. After changing my diet and taking these- the swelling is down enormously! I credit these more than the diet change because I haven't been on the diet more than a week. I'll continue purchasing these! And no side-effects.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I love these capsules. I take 2 capsules in the evening before i go to bed. and really, i sleep so much deeper and better. My sleep is very refreshing. I've only been taking the capsules for 5 days so I'm curious to see what health benefits it will provide after a longer period of time.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The capsule is a bit too big.I am suffering with kidney and liver problems so it is difficult to take the capsule if the kidneys cannot handle a large capsule and starts paining.Please consider a smaller capsule.And please add 2 more Silica Gel Preservative Sachets in the container to keep the medicine fresh as it is being sent overseas.And the temperature is very hot temperature here in Johannesburg South Africa.Thank you.Keep up the good work!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Now brand is a perfect quality with clean ingredients. I use it for a cleansing program. I recommend together with Terra origin healthy gut + Now Candida support as 30 days then the Now Liver refresh for another 30 days! See on my pics!

6b10d3a1-f6ed-430a-bb37-c2f9bd38bf3e
80c8fd58-8ff9-4904-8b35-607ed0ae7e5c
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Not sure why but this one did not sit with me well. Other products from the company I have are just fine, and I think this one is too, but for some reason it felt heavy at the time.

fd46d94f-277c-443b-819e-f4e15af814d5