GH

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
AmaZZZing

L-lysine is an extremely important essential amino acid found in human organisms when it comes to combating viruses as well as neural health. I ordered this supplement for my granny (she has a Parkinson’s disease) and after a few weeks of taking it, she already started feeling better and her skin’s condition improved a lot. Both covet this one a lot, thx P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

3fdf3d94-91a7-4c15-a61f-0e5421ecf927
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Consistent, effective, reliable. Lysine is an amino acid which calms nerve endings - sensitive skin, hives, shingles, even environmental irritants like plants (poison ivy) or light burns; anything which irritates the skin will be helped by this supplement. NOW brands are always pure and well packaged, and I depend on them.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is an essential amino acid, which means that it is not produced by the body, but must be obtained from food or supplements. Lack of lysine in the human body leads to loss of appetite, excessive hair loss, fatigue, mood swings, reproductive disorders, nausea, dizziness, stress, growth retardation, anemia. Kidney stones are possible. Together with other essential amino acids, lysine is involved in almost every process that takes place in the body and it is extremely important that a person avoids its deficiency. No taste! Medium size and much benefits!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I'm taking 2 tablets of 500mg per day, together with 2 tablets of 1000 collagen, and this combination gives result after 2 months. The smile lines are visibly smoother. If you are in 30s and above, you can increase the doses to 3 per day. I personally prefer taking low dosage consistently, rather than taking 6000mg collagen per day, as the results are better for me. Will purchase again.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have used NOW brand of L-Lysine for many years and it’s my go to all the time. Works great to keep cold sores away, but if I do get a cold sore I take extra dosages of this and it goes away much quicker. My ND recommends taking L-Lysine to keep from getting Shingles, so I actually take this every day.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I love the NOW brand and I have noticed the positive effects of this supplement I have been taking for several months. In the increased anxiety created by today's news, I have found myself feeling more and more anxious and less able to relax. Also, I am an older woman who needs to increase her muscle mass since I stopped going to the gym (when the pandemic started) and do all of my workouts at home. I now recover quickly from workouts, and sleep much better again. I monitor my sleep with my fitness tracker and I tend to sleep longer and more deeply. I actually sleep all night and wake up feeling well rested. I have worked for many years in management and my sleep also began to suffer with all the long and stressful hours related to my work. Honestly, I handle the work stress much better than the stress in today's news. Happily, this supplement helps me with both since I have also added Ashwagandha to my daily regimen.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This product is of good quality and I trust brand NOW on the ingredients used. This packaging size is a good family size. I read that "L-Lysine is a building block for protein. It’s an essential amino acid because your body cannot make it, so you need to obtain it from food. It’s important for normal growth and muscle turnover and it helps transport fats across your cells to be burned for energy. It protects your bone and is required in the formation of collagen". I am age 60, what is most important to me is collagen, strong bones and not lose muscle mass. Thats why I add this to my collagen drink as bonus 😆👍

Posted on Sep 12, 2022