GH

missdawes
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
great for weight loss

I bought this because it was recommended by The Four Day Diet - to increase metabolism, and promote weight loss. The proper dosage of green tea extract for fat burning, is 300 mg per day or at least three servings of green tea per day. Each capsule provides 400mg - so it's a great dose. I took one with breakfast, and another with lunch. You have to be careful to not take green tea extract at too high a dose for too long because it can cause liver damage. So when I finished the bottle I stopped for a couple of weeks. I was doing other things: drinking lots of water, eating healthily, and exercising. But I lost 10 hard to shift pounds. I wish I'd known about green tea extract earlier!

This was suggested by my gyno to ward off HPV though my HPV cleared up without it. So I take this now for the energy since coffee makes me jittery. This is a great alternative for that morning cup of joe. I’ve taken it in the evening but it disrupts my ability to sleep, so if you have issues sleeping at night I’d suggest taking this in the morning or no later than noon. Otherwise, I have been quite sedentary because of the weather and working from home, and since taking this I find that my metabolism has improved despite my lack of exercise. I plan on returning to exercise soon so it will be interesting to see how it helps there.

Nuray
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I got these to try to boost energy. I used to drink at least two cups of coffee a day to stay awake. I get a four hour boost of energy and feel like my metabolism has increased without any coffee side effects like insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting, increased heart and breathing rate, and other side effects. I would recommend that you take it with food, at least to start, because it gave me a stomach ache when I took it without.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great quality concentration of extract providing a good source of polyphenols and catechins. Ideal for metabolic stress and low energy. Best to gradually increase to full dosage to avoid the jitters. A great compliment to any diet. Can't go wrong if green tea extract is what you are after.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I dont like drinking tea. so I choose this product. like green tea, green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants. many studies have looked at the ability of green tea extract to aid weight loss.

fc7969eb-dc53-48b3-9772-ed8ac1d857c3
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I'm a coffee drinker, I rarely drink tea of any color, green or black or white. I like tea but one can't drink so much liquids from morning to night. But I want to get the health benefits of tea, especially green tea. EGCG is the most important. There are individuals who can't take much EGCG because of a special genetic issue. Some liver damage is possible. If you drink green tea this can't happen, nobody is able to drink that much. I think my intestinals tolerate anything. At least all results of lab tests are fine.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I have been suffered from stomach ache for quite a long time. It happened to me on and off. I heard that Green Tea extract can help better than taking the chemical medicine from time to time, that's why I decided to try it. I had taken it for 2 days. I opened the capsule and poured the green tea extract powder to 1/2 cup of water to drink it. It tasted a bit bitter, but I could accept it. Surprisingly it could stop my stomach ache fast. I trust the brand of NOW, I bought quite a lot of supplements of it. Again, it always makes me satisfied.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I have been taking this complex since June and I really have noticed positive changes in the health. The cycle got more steady, and I don't have pain during the period. I think for my age (45 years old) it is essential. By now I haven't noticed any side effects. The product is of a good quality and contains natural ingredients.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Awesome Maca, it was great to use. Good size, quality ingredients and easy to take. I had better energy and blood pressure. I feel Maca is good for amino acids and fiber. The taste was ok, but the smell was quite strong. The benefits and packaging was good. I would recto anyone thinking to buy

Posted on Sep 1, 2022