GH

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Has all the vital vitamins and nutrients in just one serving - it's crazy! You can just buy this one package, and still get everything you need. The effects on immunity are incredible! The way it made me more prone to sicknesses is amazing, and my skin even started looking better after a couple of weeks of taking it. Great quality, serving size/dose, and no taste, which is great for a supplement. Strongly recommend!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent vitamins, but you need to be careful for those who have a breakdown in the folate gene, here Folic is in a form that is poorly absorbed in this case. Just as carefully you need to be those who have so much selenium in the body, like me, there is too much of it. The rest is great in my opinion.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

NOW Foods,Eve, Superior Women's Multi is one of the best Multivitamins for women, with fundamental nutrients and minerals zeroed in on the prerequisites of ladies. I truly preferred the outcomes, better and better execution, my energy has improved, my anxiety has dropped, my insusceptible framework higher, skin, hair and nails solid. I suggest it. If this.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I've been using this for months and I love it. It served me well when I contracted the flu that flu thru this family. Both my spouse and child got a severe case of it. The kid's still recovering. I felt bad on Tues, with chills, fever and aches.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

For some reason, the softgel version of this works better than the vege capsules. These capsules are definitely hard to consume, and sometimes hurts my throat as I try to swallow them. However, the pros - my discharge is reduced and my "secret garden" smells pleasant. Cons - too big; always out of stock; and expensive. Better still, this is still the best multivitamin I have had.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Taking this on and off with other supplements. I am vegan and this has a nice ingredient list to cover possible deficiencies. My nails and hair are stronger with it and that indicates it makes up for vitamins and minerlas that may be deficient. Great size package. The tablet is a little on the large side could be challenging for some. It has some taste but not strong or offensive. I like the natural ingredients and that it is vegan

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

On my second bottle. I only take 2 a day though since 3 seems like too much and gives me some stomach upset. 2 is perfect. My nails and hair are growing like weeds and hopefully this is the reason.