GH

Posted on May 16, 2022

first thank you very much i herb the delivery was perfect in time packaging and everything .. i really love and respect your professionalism this essential oil is excellent .. strong smell .. concentrated texture .. i have tried many brands before .. this one is the best of the best .. you should use the half or the quarter of the dose you used to do before because it's very strong compared to other brands .. the beautiful surprise also was the size .. this one is far bigger so contains more than many other brands .. the price is also better than other brands .. i recommend strongly !! i will give my feedback concerning other products i took from i herb when i try them and have a clear opinion about them

dcb043e0-b35f-4d4e-bc15-e3bc0964ee85

The quality of Now Foods essential oils impresses. It smells wonderful, it's like picking fresh mint, it's very natural. Inhaling peppermint oil instantly relieves nasal congestion. You can drip a few drops in your hands, close it and breathe deeply. It can also be used in aroma diffusers, leaving the environment with a wonderful aroma. Relieves rhinitis and sinusitis. In massages it is also indicated to use. Relieves headaches when massaged on forehead and sides of head. This oil is very relaxing too. If you liked the analysis, don't forget to give it a like.

e70abcae-ec4f-4437-a4f5-fdc6fd33173f
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is my 2nd order of a bigger size of 118 ml. I find that when using this essential oil in my room, it helps rid of tiny bugs like fruit fly or tiny insects flying in from open window and biting me at night. Good natural scents to rid tiny insects. Insects dislike peppermint smell.

b6fbbeed-14d1-466b-ad7c-4d2e2765d6e9
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love to buy Now Foods Peppermint Essential Oil in large size bottle, value for money. I use it in a diffuser to help boost energy, clear respiratory tract and stimulate circulation. It is also effective in improving sleep quality. My granddaughter sleeps well when I put peppermint in a diffuser in her room, very fresh scent. It also helps in her nasal congestion. As a massage, I mix with Now Foods almond oil to relieve fatigue, muscle tension and flatulence. My son uses it on his sore achy muscles after a game of soccer. Peppermint has analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory effects. Ideal for sportsman, highly recommended.

cc405341-4cbc-4d46-88ad-981746fc6945
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This essential oil helps to unclog the nose through inhalation, is great for massages, leaves the environment with a wonderful aroma if used in diffusers / humidifiers. The quality of NOW products is indisputable, the composition is 100% natural from the purest mint. The packaging is in amber glass, which helps to keep the product protected from sunlight. If this review pleases you, please leave a thumbs up.

77b5e301-c34b-4ddb-bec5-8e594cb1e8e4
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My first time buying the EO from this brand. The scent smells really good quality. I use the EO for diffuser! The size of the bottle was packaged nicely! I like the benefits of peppermint EO and the composition seems pure and feel great! It’s important to buy good quality essential oil that smells natural and soothing to relax your day!

ed68ea36-09e4-4c30-b79c-465e9cdb47b9
Posted on May 1, 2022

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. Good for daily use. Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

d5658785-69ec-43a7-8335-f68f25e41ddf
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

One of my all-time FAVORITE flavors and fragrances! Peppermint is so traditional, yet incredibly uplifting and so universally appealing and at this price-point, for such a generous size, and of course, perfect PURITY, you simply cannot go wrong. ******** In the cold months, I like to add a drop to my homemade hot chocolate and it is divine! I also use it to make a breath spray to keep in my purse. It's also a fantastic oil to use in a little oil burner to freshen your home too!

aa5e9219-2093-455f-91c5-a57f57a15de7
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

9195e851-1645-4241-adfb-8b9128a878f4
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I use it in baths and on a candle diffuser. the smell is very strong bit is a bit too sweet imo. this is a really good VFM product. If you use it in a bath, don't use too much because it can make you really chill even if you are inside cold water. it's like magic ..

8646afd6-7060-4743-8a7a-f5c0ca597d77