GH

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I enjoy the scent of this nutmeg product. The use is endless and the quality is excellent when used in my diffuser. The benefits are endless and when it’s dispersed in my diffuser the essential oil gives a soothing, and natural scent in the air. The size works and the scent is invigorating!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Nutmeg essential oil is amazing. The scent is not overwhelmingly strong! It's not as sweet and nutty as powdered nutmeg because essential oils often do not smell like the herb due to the concentration of compounds. However, I am a fan of the NOW brand. Their products are always good quality and decently priced.

my mom bought this for massage and would blend it with mustard oil and clover and would use small drops only since its really concentrated and strong.

ed73d709-f107-4fd4-8158-69a99d2e5ea5
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Great quality, use it for aromatherapy purposes, best used in a diffuser. If applying on skin don’t forget to dilute in carrier oil! Like if it was helpful please :)

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

The nutmeg essential oil to me smells or has the scent of sweet and spicy/earthy all at the same time. It is good and I like it. I was not disappointed with this purchase.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I bought this to add into Fall diffuser recipes. I was surprised at how Nutmeg oil smells when this concentrated. It smelled almost woodsy and medicinal out of the bottle but is nice once diluted.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Lovely scent. Really good quality oil. Warming effect on skin.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Okay. I always recommend Now oils, price is reasonable and last for long time.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Fabulous nutmeg aroma. I like to add it to my diffuser with ginger, cinnamon and clove oils for a gingerbread scent.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy