GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 14, 2022
Nice herbal taste

This extract has a strong herbal taste, but I quite like it. I prefer having Echinacea in liquid form so that it's easier to take when I do get a sore throat. I've only been on it for about a month, but I hope it gets me through the holidays with reduced sniffles.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I love Echinacea tincture and have used it for many years to boost my immune system. For me it seems to work wonders. I literally never get a cold and if I do it'll go away super fast after a few doses of this. A must have for any home remedy kit, especially during today's times of pandemics and sickness everywhere. But it doesn't taste great, which I don't mind, because it keeps me healthy.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I use it to strengthen my immune system. If I feel like I'm getting down with a cold, I add a few drops to my tea and the next day I feel better, so I think it works. Package size is big and lasts for a long time. It has a little alcoholic taste.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

The ingredient of this supplement I found it good for immunity and even collagen increasing. This brand trademark's quality is one of the trustworthy trademarks. I like this product, because of the good quality of it, and the size is fine too. The quality, ingredients, and packaging are awesome. The age or expiry for years which its good. It just you should be concerned about not to exceed the recommended dose. And always read too much about any supplement you consume, that's all.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I'm very partial to echinacea extract and have been using it successfully for decades. I use it as soon as a viral infection is suspected and it's helped very much along the way. I chose this brand because it contains the echinacea angustifolia variety which is very effective and increasingly rare to find.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Echinacea supplement benefit has been shown to improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health. It may even have anti-cancer properties. However, human-based research is often limited. It's considered safe and well tolerated for short-term use package of quality ingredient trusted brand taste bed if you take it alone

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Good quality supplement safe ingredient comes in safe package gives you a lot of benefits and improvement to your health its has antioxidants,antiviral properties should be included to your diet good taste.

35d4d0a4-32a1-4006-8d9f-b19f47d633d7
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I pop a shot whenever I feel under the weather or have scratchy throat. it doesn't really taste good when having it straight up. mixing in water is better.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

got it for my kids but found out it is only for adults. hope if anyone tell me if i can use for kids and how.