GH

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Quality is good, packaging superb. It has a lot of ingredients. However, as someone who is in front of the computer for more than 10 hours a day, I think the bilberry extract at 25 mg is not enough. In my next purchase, I'll try the other Ocu Support product if it's better.

96832d13-8ddb-4fc8-b677-8662f8569399
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

this product is excellent for maintaining and improving vision. i like it because it has all the different vitamins and minerals that have been proven to improve vision. i have been using the now supplements for a while and they are quality products while their prices are very reasonable. i also appreciate the plastic containter this product comes in so i don't risk breaking it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I find taking this supplement my eyes doesn't seem to strain so much when I am reading at night. I stopped for a while and then I find reading at night time is not as good. It shows that I have benefited from taking it and should not stop.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have tried many eye heath products in the last 12 months or more due to the fact that this fantastic product has been out of stock for a long time. This is the best eye health supplement I have used when used as directed. It actually does improve and protect your vital eye components and you can notice it.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It's a good formula, but not great, as it only has 10 mgs lutein and I prefer 20, and the price is a bit high for me, so I either buy a cheaper similar brand, or I just buy lutein alone. You could take an extra capsule to get the 20 mgs of lutein, though. I do like most Now supplements as they're high quality and reasonably priced. I'm just cutting down on spending. How well does it work? I don't notice improvement in nearsightedness, but I notice protection from Internet effects on clear vision and less tired eyes. But again, 20 mgs of lutein works better.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

In principle, this is a good product, looks fine, I don't really know what the level of absorption and efficiency is, good delivery quality, I hope it will be useful to me.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I've been experiencing pressure behind my eye for awhile and after taking the supplements for a short time the pain is gone. Great quality and kosher.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

My son daily usage of digital devices and TV have gone up. Thus, it's important to strengthen these eyes with an eye supplement. This brand is tasty and yet easily accepted by him.