GH

2,149

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
2,768

Super .I advise you to try to purchase the product. Super composition. The price is budget. It came quickly.

Global reviews (2,534)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

D-Mannose is a must for UTI management. This powder is a pure form and easy to add to drinks. It can be a bit messy since it’s a loose powder. It has a sweet taste on its own but is tasteless when mixed in water. It comes with its own mini scoop and I use 2 scoop fills per 20 oz.

b37e030f-1e51-4c6d-83fb-98c04c6cdf26
Posted on May 8, 2023

Have been getting frequent asymptomatic uti that wont go away. Been on 2 antibiotics. Found out on routine check only. Hoping this benefits me well. Will update my review after. Good quality brand, good size and expiration to last 3+ years. Can also use for my cat, with less dosage of course. Ingredients is pure, no fillers. Practically tasteless!

4c4dfb7f-2eb3-485a-bfe0-d3218cf61971
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I almost don't want to share my experience about this, for fear that it'll sell out, but ladies, you deserve to know. D-Mannose naturally removes bad bacteria from your urinary tract. It's concentrated cranberry sugar. I take half a teaspoon every day with my morning drink and have not had a UTI since 2005, when doctors gave me too many antibiotics for a bacterial infection. This stuff works.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

My GP had recommended D Mannose. I had a urinary tract infection and I had said to my GP thatI knew cranberry could be helpful for the urinary tract however I am unable to have cranberry due to salicylate sensitivity. She explained that the sugar in cranberry is the D Mannose, and that those with salicylate sensitivity can usually take the sugar to assist with healthy urinary tract and I tried this, and yes no problem in taking the D Mannose. I take every day. Organic, and completely pure. Dissolves easily, and is pleasant taking in filtered water for those unable to take in a juice. I usually take two teaspoons full a day. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I suffer from IC and often get associated UTIs as well. D-mannose is a staple in my toolkit as a way of quelling flares and also maintaining the health of my bladder. I take this when i’m feeling that awful urgency feeling. It works! When it’s really bad I will often take it 3-4 times a day along with vitamin c crystals and within a couple of days the symptoms, pain and urgency have settled. Highly recommend!

Toothless
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I always keep D-mannose at home since I prone to get UTIs, especially during monthly cycles regardless show many times I wash per day. I got a really bad one once and a doctor recommended this to me along with antibiotics and ever since then I kept a bottle at home to be use time to time. I also do not drink enough water and tend to get acidic urine situations and this comes in handy when it start to get burny down there.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This product SAVES me every time I start with an urinary infection. It has worked every single time in fully removing the bacteria. Of course you should follow up with your doctor but for me no need to use antibiotics anymore. Holistic doctors can help in teaching and guiding with the protocol on how to use it in case of urinary infection. 🙏🏼

Posted on Jun 5, 2023

Great product. Helps out in times of need. As a perimenopausal woman, I have found that I needed to take a specific UTI probiotic to overcome chronic UTIs at this time in my life. D-Mannose gets you through UTI flareups but if the prob becomes chronic then taking UTI probiotics regularly are your best best.

Posted on May 30, 2023

I am crunchy. So I can try to avoid using traditional medicine if possible and this really worked with my UTI and now I always have it at home. If I feel any different I’ll take couple of times and I will be fine. Taste great is also a plus.