GH

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Me and my family have been using this since the start of Covid19 and helped us stay healthy. We noticed the improvements in our health and get sick rarely. Very cheap item and would recommend giving it a try. We normally use 1 tablet a day but if we go to crowded places, we normally take 2 tablets. Hope you find this review useful! Will be purchasing this items again 😊

e3133c2a-541e-4075-ab22-bb445c30d5bb
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

GO Main content starts here Supplements Show Share SALE Vitamin C-1000 Tablets Antioxidant Protection*   Sale Price: $10.39$10.39 Regular Price: $12.99Reg. $12.99 100 Tablets$10.39 SALE 250 Tablets$27.99 Quantity123456789101112131415161718192021222324 Add to CartOR Find in Store Free shipping for orders over $50 in the 48 States and D.C. Shipping and Return policy With Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.* Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.* It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can help maintain healthy tissues by neutralizing free radicals generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.* This unique blend includes rose hips and bioflavonoids which work

ba1d1b45-e5a5-4fe2-8de0-ef0a5a86190a
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I regularly use NOW brand supplements and essential oils. I trust their purity and potency. These vitamin C tablets are hard pressed powder and even though they are a bit large in size, are easy to swallow, because of their shape and hardness. I find that other brands which are in capsule form stick to my dry throat and will not go down. I like the added ingredient of Rose Hips which are beneficial and full of vitamin C.

9c25b081-852a-4009-ac81-beed3537d483
360e8e62-c76a-4e7c-bb20-36372d0b8e7f
1ad1b7a0-473b-42fd-b4cc-dce12ffa80cd
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Excellent dietary supplement for antioxidant protection with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids. It got Vitamin C 1gram, Rosehips powder 25 mg (Rose Canina) as well as Citrus Bioflavonoid complex. This supplement is necessary for collagen production and amino acid metabolism. it is highly effective antioxidant that maintains healthy tissues. Take 1 tablet daily. It is so vital for your immune system.

225ed45c-3830-4f6b-b751-23cd11de444b
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

this is the best value for money without compromising on quality! Has so may health benefits! Anti aging and repairing body tissue, immune system and body healing, healthy bones, joints, and teeth! I find them easy to take, but if your someone that struggles taking pills you mite want to use a pill crusher and take it with juice. Highly recommend!!

d78b2ad7-18c9-40b9-b91a-b22955fee27c
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have noticed significant improvements in my mood and general well-being since I started using this vitamin. I also feel more creative and energetic. The product is excellent, I'm very happy with it so far.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

For me on a ketogenic diet, vitamin C supplements are really essential. This Vitamin C-1000 not only replenishes my vitamin intake, but also helps with my slow metabolism caused by eating too much meat, and if I have constipation problems I take a little more to help with bowel movement. The effect is so obvious and I really like it. Though to be honest, the size of the tablet is not that friendly for kids for sure, but for its quality and effect, I don't think I can complain much haha!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Great, high quality product for your immunity. It has 1000 mg of vitamin c per capsule, and also includes rose hips and bioflavonoids. Taste may be a little bit sour, but that is expected from vitamin c. Pills are average size, and package is high quality. Great antioxidant! 240 capsules will be more than enough for you and your family.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Everyone knows how important vitamin C is to our immune health. It is also important for collagen production which important to me as I'm getting older and want my bones & joints to remain strong. The pill is a large size so you may want to avoid this form if you have a problem with swallowing. 1000 mg is the perfect amount so as not to upset your stomach.