GH

Based on 19,201 Ratings
15,993
2,262
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Big size and budget friendly

250 tablets of Vitamin C plus the main benefit of this product is it’s “Sustained Release” means it’ll release in your body throughout the day and fulfill your need of Vitamin C. Now food is the best brand, cheap and high quality. Give a like to my review if you find my review useful. Thank you!

e40f0d92-7231-432f-a406-b788cd6691d4
Posted on May 6, 2022

I’m taking C-1000 and Silymarin from NOW FOODS brand for my liver and immune health. As compared to other brands in the market, this brand offers much lower price and higher dose. It did helps to increase my energy levels and bowel movement after taking it for 1 month. So no doubt on its quality. The capsule size is a bit too big to swallow but not a big problem to me. Thanks iHerb for the promotion.

73a1e7fe-63df-4586-b17a-535b881b886c
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
2,213

Last month I took the first dose of this supplement and it had a very strong positive effect on my energy and mood. I feel much better in myself, my work is significantly improved, so many people around me now look at me as an important source of ideas and inspiration. This vitamin is one of the best supplements I've ever taken!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
2,384

I was looking for a natural product that could help me boost my health and immune system, and I had no luck until I found this vitamin. It's amazing to see the difference with just a few weeks of use. I've tried over 15 other products with no results to compare, but this is the only one that has offered me noticeable improvements in my quality of life.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
2,205

My doctor recommended this vitamin to me. I'm glad he did! This supplement has been amazing. It's been a significant improvement in my health, well-being, mood, and overall quality of life. I feel like my energy level is back up and that my strength is coming back.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

The quality of these capsules is top notch, the ingredients used have no bad effect, the size is easy to swallow too. The glow I have right now is for a younger age. I don't know about the taste coz I swallow them with water. packaging is fair, can see the benefits.

4ecb6306-0e3d-4e5a-9293-3b3d90dea2e2
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

excellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resulexcellent l like it excellent resulttexcellent excellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resulexcellent l like it excellent resulttexcellent excellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resultexcellent l like it excellent resulexcellent l like it excellent resulttexcellent

10cdd085-6ccb-4d96-9815-4980d2d9a2e7
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I cannot remember how many times I buy this items. I love the quality and ingredients, also economy size it provides. With the right potency, antioxidants protection and sustained release attribute, this is the item I'm looking for. Plus, I don't hurt my stomach when I take this item.

7b5303c1-6ae7-4b7d-9c0c-06cef8070653

Vitamin C A well-known antioxidant nutrient, vitamin C supports the immune system and is involved in tissue growth and repair due to its role in the formation of collagen, the body’s main structural protein. Great quality awesome product. I like size.  Description NOW Vitamin C-1000 was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of vitamin C and includes rose hips as an added source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system. Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health. Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron. It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors. Take one tablet daily.

85dfc772-19fc-4b20-b40a-7632d56a4181
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I use c-1000 daily. it's a great immune booster for me! I trust NOW products and the quality is also great. No artificial ingredients and usually take at least 2,000 mg per day. and the price is not bad for such a large size bottle. the bottle was also packaged very well.

a25096d1-d993-486d-8952-dda69ac61797