GH

4.7
Based on 1,746 Ratings
1,340
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

bda242e3-6e21-4e6e-804c-3fc936254388
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like this B complex supplement. It contains many B vitamins and also additional ingredients . B complex vitamins are some of the most important vitamins for your health. They play a range of different roles in your body, including helping to regulate endocrine and nervous systems, supplying energy and producing red blood cells.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I've been taking Folate for several years now since I am a Beta-Thalassemia carrier where I have low hemoglobin. My friend recommended this product and I'm happy with the result. It doesnt only contain folate but also B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and other components that are beneficial for our body.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Great product to support my hair, nails, and skin quality. I notice the difference when I don't use it for some time. Due to the presence of niacin, it can color the urine in fluorescent color but don't worry, it is normal. It has no taste and should be preserved in the fridge, otherwise, it can go bad (you will know by the smell), especially during the summer temperatures.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am a regular repeater for this product. I realized I needed to have Vitamin Bs, but before I found this product, I was confused how much each Vitamin Bs are needed and hesitating to start. Then an article of Orthomolecular research mentions vitamin B complex is good to cover our needs, and I tried this. My body was reacting so positively and I don't miss it twice a day since.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I’m so happy to have found this high dosage complex. I had been looking around but this supplement seems to be one of the best alternatives out there. Only one capsule a day, and it’s easy to swallow, since it’s coated and reasonably sized. Leaves no aftertaste, which is quite important for me. I need to take it for longer in order to talk about quality, though. But I do trust this brand.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Good quality is always. Medium size but still easy to swallow. Gives energy and a good mood. I've noticed the effect after 4 days. The package is ok. Tastes a little like citrus. Yellow color, which then paints my underwear)) Generally, I like it. Good to have all the B-group ingredients in one pill.