GH

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Does contain all the vitamins needed for human body. The serving dose is 3 capsules, but that’s too much for some individual. One capsule with meal is more than enough. Depends on individual (you might need two or three per serving) But for me 1 with each meal is enough, as I bought 90 capsules pack, so I’m packed for 3 months. I have vitamin d, k, b12 deficiency this products helps me with it. Great product 😊

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My dad is taking these incredible quality supplements for few months now and he enjoys the benefits that he's getting from it, great antioxidant to his body and overall it improves his health.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My husband takes this 3 times a day. It's been great for him to not have to swallow so many different vitamins, since they are all combined here.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Great multivitamin to boost your immune system and help you stay healthy...preferred in soft gel form but Veg capsules can be a good option also. Recommended, will keep using Adam for sure!

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

My go-to mens multivitamin after reading from independent lab tests that it was one of the few multivitamins with accurate vitamin and mineral claims. Many popular brands are way off. Size: Larger softgels (wife calls them horse pills) but not the worst I've had. They do go down easy with water, and better than when they were pills vs softgels. Composition: Great macro and micro nutrient coverage. Some tweaked for men, and the addition of plant sterols and coQ10 which I appreciate. Dosage: Two a day, with food. Side effects: Nothing so far. I've taken without food and haven't had any distress. Likely better absorption with food, however. Overall, I really love this brand and their multivitamins. And iHerb sells it for cheaper than just about anywhere else, so that's a huge win.

bc75963c-ffb2-45d5-b7ef-0b30b0a18a1e
d10a57fb-4fba-4dc6-8d47-c64feec53c72
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Thank you, I feel great after the start of the reception, it helped a lot. I recommend it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is my first time buying the capsules. They aren’t exactly small capsules, I would call the medium sized. You need to take three to get the full dose.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Overall a good combination of multi-vitamins. if you are not veg I would suggest the gel one instead as it doesnt get moist in the powder. The bottle itself its not air-tight.