GH

4.8
Based on 2,079 Ratings
1,847
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This EPO quality n ingredients is the best I can find. Suitable for any age who wants to hv balanced hormones n beautiful skin. The fish is fm the wild n not farmed raised. Package is simple n with safety cap. The benefit is good for women. The omega is good for our brains n keeps cholesterol under control. Also benefits the hair too. Will reduce inflammation of the heart n it's taste is not fishy. Easier to swallow .

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I had severely lowered progesterone levels, which not only affected fertility, but also worsened my skin. This supplement was advised to me by a gynaecologist together with Vitex by Gaia. Within a month, I noticed significant changes in skin health. The hormone tests have also gotten better. Nordic Naturals is famous for the purest Omega, so I trust the brand for many years.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Excellent quality! Natural ingredients, small capsules, high in Omega. Easy to swallow, do not leave an unpleasant taste. Since I started taking them, I feel a surge of strength and vigor, I get less tired. Improved condition of hair and skin. Convenient packaging, fast delivery. Thanks for a great product!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This product is a revelation! I am close to 50 years old and my cycle has been irregular for two years. I have been drinking evening primrose oil for two months now and my cycle has arrived on time both months. Maybe it's a coincidence, but it happened. I drink Omega 3 of the same brand regularly, so evening primrose oil is just a bonus. I would recommend trying it, I didn't have a single bad side effect.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I love the ingrediences here Evening Primrose and Omega Fish Oil. I took it on the 3rd day of my period and felt instantly it eased a bit. The amazing reaction which I did not expect was my skin I became immediatly softer, and eczema got ligher (unfortunatly it is not gone after 3 weeks) and overall my complexion seems better. But I feel it helps so obviously there is something in this product my body needs. The capsules are easy to swallow and now a part of my longer-term regime. Will update in a couple of months to see what longer-term results there might come in.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I’m 44. I’ve been struggling with crazy PMS, painful periods and spotting before the actual period. After a couple of months my periods are smoother and I don’t get fully crazy before it. This is probably the primrose oil effect but as a combo the product is very good.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,959

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

On to my second bottle and is really good. I will continue to buy again. Small Pill and easy to Swallow. No after taste so is really good

6c6fadc3-3aca-46fb-b9d4-c8425b7fe61a
7fddad16-14cc-4ea9-98fa-a28d9f616410
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Helps me have a great night sleep at my age (46). I wake up feeling refreshed and in a good mood. Good source of omega-3 acids. Does not have a fishy taste.