GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I've read about multiple benefits of Omega-3 and started using these, among which improvement of risk factors for heart disease, improvement of bones and joints health, it can fight inflammations and much more. As for me, I noticed that my activity improved since I started using this supplement, also my hair started to grow better

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I bought this just to try out if my sensitive stomach could handle this version. I happen to brought it with me during my quarantine overseas. As it happened, I got put in a room where the window faces another room's window. The monsoon season too, made it piratically impossible for me to get any sunlight for those 14 days. As it turns out, i'm due for my medical check-up a day after i'd completed my quarantine & was amazed to know that the vitamin D level in my body is still slightly above minimal passing mark!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I always keep a box of Complete Omega-D3 in the medicine cabinet and take them at the first sign of a sniffle or sore throat. It's that extra boost that supports my immune system to knock-out the bugs before they can take hold and really take me down.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Taste is good! I have always heard that Nordic Naturals always produces a high quality Omega 3 product. The price is very good with iHerb.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is an easy to swallow vitamin. The taste is not bad either.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Great product! Love it, Been taking it for more than 10years.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

No fishy aftertaste and it serves its purpose Bought it for my parents and they claim their joint is much better

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

used 2 bottles already and saw my kids grow healthily and happier, no more flus or covid worries!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I have been taking this omega-D3. I would recommend Nordic product as it is pure and best.