GH

1,777
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

c866b5ff-4fd5-44d1-b85e-d31369466c7e
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I bought this omega for the child, for the first time. I was very worried that I wouldn't drink because of the fishy taste. I tried it myself, surprisingly, the taste of fish is not bright, and the child drinks with pleasure. The neurologist recommended this particular omega, so she has 100% Confidence!

23e6b4b4-dd2b-4687-b738-6884b3a8b119
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
4,978

This is good one for toddler baby , before I buy this product my 30 months old boy doesn’t speak a word , not attentive and active , after I purchase this now my baby too active and attentive immediately, he speak and reply when I questioning , in 3 weeks now he feel too good I’m so happy I strongly recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

We used to take FCLO regularly but with some of their purity issues we stopped taking it. I think we finally found our cod liver oil! This one is 3rd party tested for purity which is awesome. Love that it doesn’t have sugar or artificial sweeteners or preservatives. This one also has a higher dosage for each serving so I know he is getting enough. And it’s in a glass bottle not plastic 🙌🏼 My picky child actually enjoys taking it straight which is the biggest win! Highly recommend!

c18dc955-db1a-4d3f-ad7c-62d56eef5461
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

i recieved the product safe and good. i got panicked, the rider didnt even call me or text me, they just inform me that it will be delivered that day. they just leave it in the store beside our house. anyway this product was recommended by my son doctor. thank you so much.

e2f3cdac-a5f0-48cb-b576-abfc7531ad8d
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I bought it for my two year old boy after he refused to take omega 3 without flavor and he also doesn’t like lemon taste. This product has great quality and ingredients. We use it every morning after breakfast. The bottle size will be enough for almost 2 months. Great package it came wrapped with bubbles.

dd94521f-2bfa-4dc3-82d9-e541bb59b2cb
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

f3266630-bafd-4c90-8685-737871c00942
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love the quality actually this is my second time ordering it. the lemon taste is my 2 years old age son's favourite. I regret i ordered small size because it's better to order the big one. the ingredient is perfect .. this is my son's favourite supplement .. my per serving for him is 1 tbsp .. I see my son's improvement

bd84a28e-50db-41a3-88f1-dc551e4dc70b
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The quality is good, ingredient is what our children need, the taste is good so kids will love it, perfect use for our kids, the size is ok, package is ok, so many health benefit that you can get from this, suitable for age 2 and up?, great supplement, serving amount please check, frequency you can give everyday and feel the improvement

7ade4575-8506-41e9-bf62-6483683f5b63