GH

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This makes a tasty and healthy snack. The texture is lovely, just like a beef jerky. So far I've tried the sweet bbq flavor and the chipotle flavor, both are great. I'll definitely buy more again!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Absolutely loved this. Solid amount of protein and tastes so good, just like jerky. It's a small package but it honestly packs a punch. Easy on the go snack, and the flavor is pretty unbeatable.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good quality product that tastes really good. The ingredients are good and innocent. The size of the package is quite small. The serving size doesn't feel realistic even as a snack. 5 stars because of the taste.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love this vegan jerky. The flavor is great the texture is just like beef jerky. It's a great snack. They also make a Chipotle flavor which is my new favorite. I highly recommend Noble vegan jerky.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I tried four flavors of vegan jerky by this brand and I liked this one as well as the chipotle the best, because they had a stronger and saucier flavor. If you prefer stronger seasoning like I do, I would recommend the BBQ or chipotle flavors. It was decently tasty and I like that it’s vegan, but it’s not my favorite jerky product. Don’t think I would buy again.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

good taste, the only thing I dislike is that it is not a natural product, but I sometimes order it. Iherb always run out of real jerky products. I wish they could be more well-stocked.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

These are so delicious! Took one star off, because they were almost too sweet. They are called SWEET bbq, but be aware that they are very very sweet. The texture of this jerky cannot be beat though!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Easy to chew, perfect balance of savory and sweet.. great alternative to meat! Full of plant protein, good for you!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that it's pricy other than that this is one of the BEST TASTING vegan jerky I've ever had.