GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Works in combination with a healthy lifestyle

It helps to curb appetite for a few hours but you won't lose much weight if you are only relying on this without any change to your lifestyle. It works and enhances weight loss only when used in conjunction with a healthy, preferably keto diet, and an active lifestyle.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I believe it will take at least another month of consistently taking the supplement to determine overall impact. I do feel like my appetite is suppressed some. Additionally, I feel more firm and pulled in. I am not overweight but I do have a few areas where fat seems to accumulate if my diet is not clean. I will purchase again. Size OK and NO SIDE AFFECTS so far. Raspberry taste. Drinking a lot of water throughout the day helps gain the most benefits. No bloating and "body functions" ( you know what I am talking about!) are fine.

i am drinking it for almost a month now but i feel my appetite increases more, how will i reduce the gain of weight if i always feel hungry? maybe i will switch to an egcg pill for better apeptite suppresant

9717dd73-566a-4cf0-b3e3-d04ce7695f37
Posted on Jan 26, 2023
2,707

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Bought these to try to loose some pounds. Liked it but when I was going to reorder the product was all gone. so decided to get something else. Great product would buy again. Gave me the energy I needed.

Posted on May 26, 2022

These work great for me - they give me a boost of energy and I really felt they helped me take off a few pounds. I will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I ordered this product with an attractive looking bottle for a friend who has a weight problem. she is delighted with the price-quality ratio, size and dosage ratio (ingredients). For her benefit was a lossing weight more faster than with other fat burners. She drank two a day, one in the morning and one before training

meltoh
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I had high hopes for this as I loved the other one for women that they had - one that I had tried months ago for 1-2 months. That had a noticeable effect for me, i felt leaner and less bloated, less need to munch. But on this, the effects seems much less noticeable. Nobi, could you please help restock the other one!! :)

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Well it’s good According to the comments here, But my sister’s been using it for only a couple of days and it hasn’t shown any results yet

938a73e9-7a66-49ef-83db-ca377294a0b2
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Been taking this for about a week and have lost a couple of pounds - BUT I’ve also been restricting my carbs generally. Nice smelling capsules, raspberries aroma.