Page 1 - Reviews - Nexxus, Therappe Shampoo, Ultimate Moisture, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Quality ingredient taste use size package benefit age supplement serving frequency improvement so nice amusing perfect performance for all age amazing products for kids and adults improved serving supplement package size use taste for age scent

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

A great shampoo that cleanses the hair thoroughly and moisture the scalp (in a good way). The scent is divine. The only downside is the high price for standard size.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

good shampoo. I used to use this shampoo exclusively about 20 to 30 years ago. It is still good today as it was then. Kept hair moisturized better than most other shampoos.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

This has been my go to for years, it's the best moisture schampoo that I've found. My hair is blonde and gets dry easily and I like to curl it too, no matter how it feels before the schampoo after it's soft and managable again. The smell is good, not too strong and the lather is thick and creamy. I like to use another schampoo first for deep cleaning, then this to give the hair life back. It works very well on hair extensions too! Hair stays bouncy and full with volume. I hope they never stop making this one :)

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I love this shampoo. I dye my hair and love the condition of it ever since I have been using this.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Great and good for hair

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Smells really good! But didn't feel much moisture. But nice!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It was lovely. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great shampoo. Quality brand. Highly recommended

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

an ok shampoo, nothing special