Page 1 - Reviews - New Chapter, Lion's Mane, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
GH
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

This stuff has helped me keep in task for longer with my university work. I get distracted easily sometimes and I just zero in with this stuff

Posted on May 10, 2022

I take it every morning before going to work and I can feel the difference on my mental focus and clarity. On times toy are on mental and physical stress, it is a gift to your daily chores. Good size bottle, beautiful package, and the benefits are huge.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Helps greatly with focus and memory, the ingredients made from mushrooms are very effective. I herb are doing a magnificent job sending supplements all over the globe under such difficult circumstances as the Pandemic, which has caused transport disruptions everywhere!

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

I discovered the New Chapter couple of months ago and I really like the brand overall (I think it is my favorite one). I prefer it over other natural brands due to the tablets / caps consistency, consistently organic ingredients etc. They charge premium price for a reason. I tried couple of mushroom formulas, they are taking much time to take the effect, so potency is at four star. Be patient here, and take it as a nutritional supplement, rather than a formula to strengthen your mind to the max. It did not work for me that way. I hope my review is useful.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Looking forward to it helping my husband as he had a stroke and is recovering. It has lots of positive reviews

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

I ordered a second time so I could better observe changes before writing a review. I don't know about mental clarity but I've observed my energy is better — I no longer feel slumps in the day which I needed to supplement with caffeine or b vitamins to give me an energy boost. I think focus is a matter of discipline so I can't say I'm more or less focused than before but I do feel less brain fog, more alert. I take this along with lithium so I don't know if it's this that's working or that, but they have both sure helped me sit through academic work better.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Recommended to us as an aid for memory and concentration.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

Love the brand. Have been taking lion's mane for quite a bit now and I noticed that lion's mane helps me to concentrate and keep mental clarity. Would repurchase.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

every product by this company is top notch. this is a good product for depression and energy without the side effects.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021