GH

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

These vitamins are so expensive, but in my opinion they are totally worth it. I have IBS and always get awful morning sickness, and these vitamins don’t exacerbate any of my symptoms, which is huge! Is it a little annoying to have to take three tablets a day? Sure. But, the trade-off is that they don’t make me extra nauseated or constipated, or give me other unpleasant symptoms. And since I always struggle to keep up my iron levels and some other nutrient levels as well, these are a must-have.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

When I was in my second pregnancy I discovered New Chapter prenatal daily multivitamins. I noticed a decrease in nausea and brain fog within a week or two. I also felt better in my body with more energy. The multi I was taking before this I sometimes took on an empty stomach because I was to nauseous to eat, it made me feel so much worse. I didn’t find that with New Chapter. Obviously the ingredients are top quality. It was so good I used it through my 3rd pregnancy and moved onto the postnatal with both 2nd and 3rd child. Can’t recommend enough!

CDavisonViolin
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

These are my favorite multi vitamins. I can really feel them working. I was using the vitamin code raw prenatals, but they just did not make me feel that great unless I took the full daily dose. I can’t do that because my body is so sensitive. These ones I can just take one, and feel like I am getting enough.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Love these vitamins, love how rich they are and the plant based aspect of them as well. Good quality, good ingredients, and very effective! Taste isn’t amazing but not a problem.

a1a38db8-265d-45d3-a7d1-72746170c971
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

again, this does not diaappoint and gives a very good alternative to other offerings. all almost the same but this is a bit more natural etc. like

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

High quality, gentle ingredients, I used daily during my entire pregnancy and they didn’t upset my stomach, I felt like it was the perfect potency and highly effective for a healthy baby. And they didn’t give a bad taste in your mouth.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I never had morning sickness and had a gorgeous easy pregnancy- these were the only supplement I took and continue to take breastfeeding. Really really great.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Love this prenatal, have been taking it prior to falling pregnant and throughout my whole pregnancy. Love the purity of the ingredients doesn't cause any nausea.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I will keep this short and sweet and just say that these are the highest quality prenatal vitamins you will find. If you want the best for your baby, this is your vitamin. They never upset my stomach, granted I haven't had bad morning sickness. Absolutely recommend