GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

A definite winner. I am chemically sensitive and like to go the all natural route so I am eliminating all unnecessary toxins out of my life. I am so glad to find this awesome detergent. It is the best one I have ever come across. I read the many rave reviews so I am glad I took the plunge. Clothes smell fresh (no need to have toxic fragrances), no strange lingering odors that some other non-scented detergents leave behind, no stiff feeling after drying, no strange residues, just clean clothes. I have a smaller top load washer, so I just need one packet in the wash. I do not use anything else ever now. Thanks Nellie's

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The cutest things every!! I love opening my dryer and seeing these little sheep. Makes me chuckle and smile. I tried using these with towels and no softener and they did fluff them up and make them soft. Also observed less wrinkles too.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I"ve used Nellies basic round dryer balls for a couple years and recently reverted back to (eco friendly) dryer sheets. I decided to try these when I saw them and they are noticeably better, as in they actually seem to work!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

These are so cute! They are made of natural wool from New Zealand. I've been using these dryer balls for quite some time and they are still in tact and look the same.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

look very cute, feel nice hope it does the work and saves electricity haven't used it yet but I am hopeful will buy again, It doesn't listed after how many time we nee to replace witch is odd I guess wait and see

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Really works! I think it really helps shortening dryer time!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Really works! I think it really helps shortening dryer time!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Make the clothes dry faster and softer when it’s done. Will purchase again whenever needed.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

looks very cute and promising , but in fact the quality is poor. it starts to rapture after couple of uses. it doesn't make any difference with the drying time and the laundry comes out wrinkled.. so i do not recommend it at all, waste of money.

d4b6c79c-8ed0-4f62-9d08-217eda2a3029
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

OMG, sooooo cute but also works great. Highly recommend.