GH

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

ive bought the same product from another online platform but always out of stock, and then i found iHerb and to my surprise, it came on time and is authentic. Good product and have been helping my senior dog on her joint issues. She has been eating it for a year now and she is better in her walking, recommended!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

My dog takes this Glucosamine for years. It is a good vet supplement with no side effect. I can recommend this product to any dog lover.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have two girls rottweilers of two and a half years and wanted to start early to give them glucosamine vitamins.Large breeds have joints problems so I wanted to save guard.They really loved them it's like having treats.

Posted on May 10, 2021

I used to buy another brand from iherb called charile & frank, however it never back to the stock or they are not longer selling to hong kong? I have no idea. Thats why i bought this one instead, my dogs are willing to eat, but one of my dogs doesnt like it much, i need to try quite hard to let him take the supplements. Hopefully i will see the result soon

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good buy, my dog love it so much like a treats.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

furkids appear to be happier and livelier. just one cube daily added to their meal.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

My dogs love these chews. They are soft and can be broken into smaller pieces easily, perfect for senior dogs. Good value for money.