GH

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Very Nice Product - You should try it!

I have been using this product for years. It has been consistent in delivering me the proteins and nutrition I need. It also has a low amount of sugar, which I love and I love the light flavor! (I have also had the Strawberry and love it too!!) I add it to green juice to make it even more nutritious and it has no problem mixing into the juice. The quality, ingredients, packaging have never failed to exceed expectations.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I like to use Spiru-Tein for a meal supplement! This version has no sugar which helps if you are cutting the calories back but want the protein and nutrition.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I use it in my daily smoothie. It gives me protein and many essential vitamins. The unsweetened variety allows me to sweeten as I like … I use a bit of the natural NOW Monk Fruit liquid snd add fruits. Yummy and healthy.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great price on discount. I drink this with other sweeten drinks to increase my protein intake. Gentle on my tummy and does not cause any flatuance.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I really like the unsweetened vanilla version of this product so I can add my own sweetener, sweeten to taste and frozen fruit. A frozen banana creates a milkshake consistency with water and the protein powder. Same with frozen mango. Yummy!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love the taste. I also have the chocolate flavor. I love this better.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I decided to purchase this larger can because I liked this product's vitamin content from trying the individual packages

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

No sugars, no fats, pure goodness! Mixes well with water, milk, and milk alternatives. Excellent service and delivery.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

This is my go to breakfast daily. Add fresh fruit or cocoa/coffee for flavor. I use ice in the blender to make a thick shake. Excellent way to get vitamins and satisfying until lunch time! Wonderful for those of us who have tummy issues with regular vitamins!