GH

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I suffer from an eating disorder, but I know for many people suffering with this disorder it doesn't stop at food. The problem is that I am also severely self-conscious about my weight. This can often lead to a lack of motivation because of self-loathing and embarrassment.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

My brother likes the lemon taste so much and as his big brother, I'm concerned with his health so I'm here to guide him everyday and made sure that he takes the soft gels daily, I'm sure it will help improve the health of his heart and his wellness.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

‏what are the benefits of Omega 3,6,9? * Forms a vital part of cell membranes. * Supports mental health. * Improves heart health. * Supports health weight management. * Shown to reduce inflammation. * Supports infant brain development. * Promotes brain health.

bb2e0ff6-0a14-49c8-98fa-3a750c0e1a47
Posted on May 19, 2022

my kid does not like much, but this he can chew. taste is good and sour to make him thirsty to wash it down. Great price

1aa397e1-6be7-4c61-ac90-bc9bb4e15c71
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

These taste kind of gross, but most kid's omega supplements do. I didn't burp up any fishy taste. My 5 year old actually enjoys the taste. There is a decent amount of pills in the bottle. The pills are tested for heavy metals so that's a huge plus.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The quality of the fish oil is very nice but unfortunately my son didn't like the lemon taste. He actually prefers it comes natural without any added flavors. But other than that it is very good quality and easy to swallow for kids. Would love it if they can come up with fish oils without flavors too for children. If you don't mind the lemon flavor I would recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My son refuses to eat many kinds of foods, so we have had to become creative in “hiding” nutrients. This brand of vitamin was approved by my N.D and the prices are better than anywhere in Ontario Canada.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It is very difficult for children to give vitamins in the form of cheawable but this product from Animal Parade is very unique and funny because it is shaped like an animal so children will like to eat it.