GH

Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Excellent​!

The first picture when opening the box is that the bottle is very beautiful and very big. Kids love it very much. The animal graphics on the bottle can attract kids to want to eat very well. In terms of taste, it is sweet and slightly sour, delicious. The texture is quite viscous, suitable for mixing with drinks such as fruit juices, orange juices as well.

fcd932fe-3765-4526-9d80-407db20add6d
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Quality is good Ingredient is natural Taste is good my kids love it I use everyday to consume Size 236ml is enough to serve within a month I love to repeate order this supplement My kids age 2 and 4 , the benefit is their immune system become strong Packaging is thick it safe to delivery around the world

c752239a-bc92-4b3a-9175-38643f3658fc

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My baby loves the taste and looks forward to taking it when fed. Has the supplements that I am looking for in ensuring my baby is getting enough. However, it would be better if bottle comes with a serving cup to measure and is designed to ensure minimal contamination and maintain good hygiene in storage.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My son doesn’t like vitamins but this one is great being a liquid I put it in his juice in the morning and he drinks it all up. His diet is really limited and I feel much better having found something to fill in the gaps that I can actually get him to take! To take on its own, the flavour isn’t great but it’s doable, but putting it in juice is honestly the way to go here.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

this second time we tried this Supplement ,we use it for our 3 y kid , i would say this is a good quality product , our son like the taste and other benefit we feel there is an improvement on appetite , its coming with big size package . we reduced the daily recommended serving to 10 ML to avoid the digestive issue

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Very big bottle for the 30 fl oz and value for money. I bought 2 so that they can last longer. My daughter is 13 but I still give her this as she is a picky eater. She doesn't like the taste but still drinks it for her own good.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Nutritional support for natural energy production and overall well-being. Source of Life® Animal Parade® Liquid is a great way to give your kids the nutrition they need and the flavor they crave! Animal Parade Liquid makes a splash with kids because it is bursting with juicy, luscious Tropical Berry flavor! And each delicious serving of Animal Parade Liquid delivers the comprehensive nutritional support that parents demand. Animal Parade Liquid a full spectrum of essential vitamin, including 100% of the Daily Value (DV) for most vitamin, including B vitamins. Animal Parade Liquid provides a broad range of healthful essential minerals, including calcium zinc, iodine, copper and manganese. Finally, Animal Parade Liquid includes 11 whole food concentrates, including pineapple, apple, lemon bioflavonoids, rose hips, whole brown rice, broccoli, spinach, mango fruit, carrot, West Indian cherry, and papaya fruit. Animal Parade Liquid is a succulent solution for finicky kids who don't like tablets or capsules! Good quality dan ingredient

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Been buying this for my kids for 2+ years. The liquid form makes this more potent than a pill or gummy. We've seen an improvement in our children's health while they've been taking this. It does have a slightly strong taste but luckily our kids don't refuse it. Overall this multivitamin is among the best available, in my opinion.