GH

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
BeautyFull

I cared more of my self through my beauty regimen aside from topical applications to maintain my beautiful skin, I opted to take collagen as my beaute technique. This collagen tastes good and effective. I’ve seen the results a couple of days. I added each scoop in my smoothie everyday.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I've tried other flavored marine collagen but they tend to be expensive, and other unflavored marine collagen I've tried has a strong fishy smell that I had to do a thick vitamin C effervescent drink to mask the flavor and smell. However, for this one, it's barely noticeable even in the container itself. I usually mix mine in my no-sugar passion fruit tea every morning, at least half an hour before breakfast. No bad side effects to me after 2 weeks. I know the recommendation is 2 scoops, but I usually just do one scoop.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

marine collagen is my preferred collagen. 2 scoops for 12g. good amount. Good for age 25 and above as we loose 1% collagen per year after 25yo. No scent or weird smell. benefits for skin and knee. no fish taste. Need consume consistently to see the effect. good ingredients list. Added benefits with peptides. Thanks

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Product is good. Its tasteless even when mixed with just water. It makes my skin dewy and soft. It has clean ingredients that is why I super like this product. It has high collagen content too. I am super satisfied and Im going to purchase again for sure!

319cd07e-f795-4753-aff0-5fbeefa6384f
Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This premium quality supplement had helped my health diet improved! I can see the good effect immediately to my skin, hair, nails and my joint.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I bought for my children to help with the gut and sleep. So far I cannot tell much about the results, but it is very easy to mix it in their food and they take it without any issue.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My hair has not only grown faster but is so much healthier looking and feeling before I’ve even finished the tub. Have already ordered more.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I take the same brand which not marine collagen, It doesn't give any smell. I could smell something from the marine collagen. It is not too strong smell but It bother me. I take some marine collagen from Japan sometimes and never smell anything. The powder doesn't absorb well with the water.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I haven't seen any results, but since this product is highly rated, I'm going to consistently use the product. However, unlike other collagen powders that I have tried, it doesn't dissolve quickly and leaves lumps in my coffee.